Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Materials for a Materialist

Jamila crossed her arms against her chest, tapping her heeled foot against the tile floor. Currently she was in front of the Daemon Estate on Tera Lush, waiting for the alchemist within, Damien. The anxious feeling the woman felt clambered against her psyche, while she sighed silently. Jamila was here for a specific reason, a request; while she was a powerful Force user, her skills were unlike her father or mother at all.

Both of her parents were hands on beings, Valashu bearing the highest caliber, but Harley being potent as well. Though, Jamila? She simply wasn't. Her skills were distance oriented, similar to the best skills borne to her father, but in a separate fashion. Currently her skills were Force based, therefore the aforementioned distance. Hence her arrival here, driven by the advise of her father.

[member="Damien Daemon"] would make her weaponry, this was her goal.

Matreya

Damien sat at his desk, hands glowing as they worked the magical runes he was currently imbuing into the wooden staff before him. There was no purpose to this work, but with his worry over Ayra now gone, he was returning his mind to the work. It had been a few years that his skills had been truly pushed, and since his hermit status has been basically doing nothing related to molecular alteration. Though, due to his eidetic memory, it was not difficult to just shake off the rust.

Reclining with his hands slowly losing their glow, Damien sighed then rubbed at his forehead for a moment. As he sat back for the moment, his intense hearing picked up on an approaching body while simultaneously his ethereal senses did as well. It was his servant Lerigo, whom was the head of all staff present in the massive palace like estate ground.

"Sir, there is a young woman present in the foyer." Lerigo stated, opening the door slowly.

"Thank you," Damien said, then sending out his Force Shadow, he moved through the buildings until he 'stood' before the woman. She was scantily clad in a purple coat of sorts, it had a tail that hung to the fore and rear, stockings of miss matched styles, high heels that ended near the knee, and in her hands was an olden stylied top hat matching her coat.

Then it seemed she looked directly at him. This surprised him heavily, as Shadows are unable to be seen by the corporeal. At that he rose to go meet his guest.

Jamila had indeed sensed the power emanating from the Shadow, though she had not understood what she felt. There was the barest wave of energy flowing from the non corporeal being, and her mind picked up on it, thanks to the training from her father. Tracking and sensing were to conjoined skills, some she used extensively. She was no assassin as her father, as she was a Jedi, but she did indeed use these skills in ways.

But then almost as soon as she felt the energy, it seemed to draw back, far toward the rear of the compound. She took this as some unknown technique Damien could ensnare to his whim so he might see without being seen. Flipping her hat in her lithe hands, Jamila continued tapping her foot, but now less in angst, more so in impatience. She was an adult in physique and knowledge, but not always in maturity.

"Sir Daemon shall be here in but a moment, if you can wait a bit more." Said the man whom had introduced himself as Lerigo as he returned through door he had left in.

Matreya

The door previously breached by Lerigo soon enough opened to reveal the handsomely dressed, Damien Daemon, "Hello, I am the owner of this land, Mr. Daemon you can call me." Damien said then gestured to a couch facing a lush relaxing seat. Moving to the couch he sat like a fat cat, dropping down with a fast plummet, luxurious smiles cresting his face at the comfortability. He never let his workshops have such pleasent seating arrangements as that would impair his skills and talent.

"So how may I help?" Damien asked, a brow arching at the woman whom sat before him. She was very beautiful, every part of her seemingly crafted by master artisans... then it clicked. The shape of her eyes, he recognized them. From where he had no idea, but he now knew that this woman was someone he knew, or related directly to someone he knew.

Turning to Lerigo he gesutred the man closer, murmuring, "Bring out a bottle of the Chateaus de Loreesia, and a glass please." At that he glanced to his guest, "I can guess your not old enough, so can I offer a anything else?"

Jamila followed the elder male, sitting in the chair opposite him. She too instantly felt a smile grow upon. Her face grew mainly because the chair was one in which she had never felt an equal. It was a perfect mix of furry animals and clouds, probably costing more than most of what the Mogul Heiress possessed. She was considered rich by many standards, but she was not the equal to the frugal millennia old being before her. For years he had controlled a massive corporation, for a dozen dozen times longer he was a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter. The money hed saved, not counting what he also had as ex king to the Val'halain people, was enough to supply a star system for several years.

"I am Jamila, I was sent your way by my father. He told me the skills you possess as a Force Imbuing master are basically unheard of." She said, crossing a leg over the other, placing a hand against the cool leather of her boots, "I should elaborate, I am Valashu Elahad's daughter, and he knew you were most likely the best I can ever find when it comes to assisting with crafting a perfect weapon." She said, offering her best smile.

Reaching into her pocket, just under her right rib cage, she drew out a folded triangle of paper. Undoing the creases one at a time, she held out the blueprints for the designs of dual pistols that in every sense of the word would be far more like hand cannons.

Matreya

Damien arched a brow, "Valashu? He had a child? I saw him just a few standard months ago. That is odd." He murmured then laughed, shrugging, "Must have been with the Polydroxol he was seeing? I picked that stray thought up unintentionally." At that he took the page and began a quick examination.

"Huh, these things are going to be massive..." Damien said, rubbing at his chin thoughtfully with his free hand, "Heavy as all hell though, especially if you go with a material able to be defensive." He said, "Which in itself would be worse if I alchemized it to be more durable. So, in the long run it will need to be the most lightweight material we can find that gets altered."

"No sweat though, I can alch a blade of grass until its as durable as steel." He said with a wave of an absent minded hand, "Lerigo, please go and clean the workroom, and bring in the basin with the mini forge."

"Of course." Lerigo said then went to work.

Jamila smiled and rose to follow the moving Damien, as they walked a second servant came forward with his head bent down. In his hands he carried a pristine steel dish holding a glass, a bottle, and a few smaller drinks in containers. Taking an offered canister, she removed the top and sipped at it - the fruity drink tasted wonderful and was non alcoholic. Damien she realized just then, had been talking the whole time.

"...and would be pretty lightweight. It would never be able to, say, take on a lightsaber, but it could more than survive against the average slugthrower round. So in other words could be used like a bludgeon to knock incoming fire back, fired, then redrawn to be used once more as a bat." He ended.

Jamila was not in the slightest bashful so she smiled, "I am sorry, I missed what material it was you were just talking about?"

"Aluminum." Damien said with a smile, knowing that young women some times got lost in their senses.

"Hmm. So alchemize it, and it could be that useful? Let's do it."

Matreya

"Let's." Damien said, then continued walking in silence. The servant that had approached poured him a glass to which he took and began to drink. It was the warmth of the substance that set his stomach alight for a second, which made his smile grow. "So, let's talk aesthetics, what exactly are you looking for? Monocolored? Multi?" He asked as they finally entered the workshop.

Already before him sat the miniature forge, made from alchemically durable materials, designed by himself to be able to work on small projects on the go. It was built to sustain the art as it was worked inside of the flames, not too break when the heaviest of his craft was commensing. As these went past, he noticed that already the alchemy was brought forth with a few other ingredients.

Pouring together fluids, he eyed them, no longer requiring proper measurement deriving tools. These he moved back and forth amongst containers while a thought set the furnace alight with white hot flames. Next he set the aluminum inside the heat, before turning back to finish the properties necessary. Some beings simply used the Force for alchemy, and in many ways he did as well, but there were the times when alchemy worked best with additives.

"Lerigo, please hand me that." Damien gestures over his shoulder at a crimson liquid, taking it from his companion to add several hearty drops. Shaking the mixture, he paused, then held it to the light. When the compounds had properly combined, leaving it an auburn color with a slight blue tint, he said, "Channel your energy to this mixture please." When Jamila had done as requested, he mixed it to the melting metal.

Before long he poured the metal to a cast he had made quickly, and let the cooling begin.

"I think a single color, but secondary as a trim. One being black on dark grey, the other red on the same grey." Jamila said, putting her hands behind her head before falling back onto an updraft of telekinetic pressure. Lounging against the feather soft pressure, she nodded, "Yes that sounds good to me. Personally aesthetics are not that important to me." She said with a shrug. A sigh escaped her mouth again, still bored and impatient.

As she began bouncing her right foot, she slowly drifted about the room. The smell of metal as it was burning to the proper temperature was an odd scent, one she was finding that she did in fact appreciate. Her mind though was on the finished task, where she would take it from here. She could easily just stick with traditional rounds, but that in itself would be a bit odd. Why make such a superior gun with zero attempt to make amazing shells to fire?

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

After an hour, Damien had Lerigo go gather a few rounds for him to fire from the finished gun, with its durable frame and the Uller Bone included, a massive bullet would be best. In short time the points of a .500 round, a .75 calibre, and a .600 round were placed before him. With the now cooled guns, he drew free their clips, filled them then reinserted with a pop.

Aiming down the sights, he suddenly rose, turned and fired a total of twelve rounds. The result was hardly a kickback, deadly accuracy and no more. It was quite amazing. Possibly his best work. Expertly flipping them about in his hands, he turned them and held butts to the lady nearest.

"There you have it. I dubbed them Lust and Sin, as a means of payment of course." Damien said, not caring whether she liekd the names or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom