Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Masters of Whispers | LotS

Hyrva Vh'akli
Truthspeaker, The Prophet, Lady of Throdog N'ghftor, Witch Elder
TmRyYPm.png
Equipment: N/A
Tag: Aspect of Passion Aspect of Passion
4TE25HA.png
Hyrva didn't really understand why didn't get too far from the Wgah'nagl; the knowledge of the Rodian was not so extensive that everything could be perfectly understood. It didn't matter so much, she got to the place the whisper suggested to her. Heard from the legends, those who had supposedly come out earlier and returned their home the whispering was gone outside from their home world, but the Truthspeaker refuted that. She heard the words even here.

Ainah ilyaa, ah'hri cahf fhtagn hh' ymg' ai geb.

Without stopping, the voices led her more and more loudly somewhere. The woman was able to land on the planet in the last moments before the vehicle ran out of energy and fuel. The whisper persisted and became louder. There could have been a rupture here as well. There. There were also places at home where whispers were louder, quieter elsewhere. It was also easier to summon creatures around the louder whisper.

The voice hurried her, and Hyrva obeyed everything as a good Truthspeaker. The sounds led her to some ancient ruins, in a valley dotted mostly with withered trees and plants. Didn't even find a trace of animals, which was unfortunate, after spent days in space where she couldn’t feed, slowly it would have been time to do so. But she couldn't do it here. Saw the ruins in the distance, and the whispers grew more and more intense.

Suddenly they heard words in the language of their god; many words, too fast, did not understand them. They came from many different people, yet there was one. Woman, man, elderly, child. Saw the golden masks, the reddish cloak, the countless persons in one body. The whispers switched back to the usual, and she was able to interpret this with her abilities. Had to find them; the Worm Emperor. They will show the way for Hyrva. Shortly after the vision, she made the missing distance and stopped at the main entrance in front of the ancient ruins.

"Y''m geb. Ahh Y' mgep l' nog geb? Ahh Y' mgep l' ah'hri fahf ainah?" asked aloud in her own language, maybe she will find them here?

EOtZYzP.png

The ruins were dark and dank, wafting with the smell of decay and ages of negligence. Within there was nothing but choking air, heavy and burdensome on the lungs and throat, and the darkness that threatened to irritate her eyes beyond vision. Yet the voices were constant - encouraging, constant; drawing her deeper into the depths until there was nothing but a single door.

Massive and made of mossy stone, it opened with nothing but her presence - leaving before her an open circle, surrounded by crypts, and a moonlight that shed into the center of it all. In the middle, an obsidian crystal illuminated in its dark manner - giving off faint sensations in the force.

Yet a second later, the figure she had seen in her visions would appear; large and powerful, five masks of gold and the black cloak would appear in a snap of the light - and they would offer her nothing but their attention as it did so. Empty eyes looked her over while the masks stayed still, and the voices spoke echo'ing from within the masks;

"Welcome, my child.", the main offered while whispers began to fill into the darkness around them.

"You seek me. What for?"

Celeste Demici Celeste Demici

Hyrva Vh'akli
TmRyYPm.png
4TE25HA.png
Nog, nog, nog n'ghftephai ahog ahnnn! Ph' fhtagn!

The air didn't bother her much, modified her body in a few moments so couldn't smell the scents. With her eyes also adapted to the conditions of the environment, though the dark did not bother her either. Didn't really have eyes in her original form until she learned the shape-shifting she can see through the Force. After a few minutes of walking, arrived at a door that opened for the woman to arrive.

The whispers became even stronger in her mind; yes, it was definitely the place she had to go to where the whispers had led her. Confidence, lure, the Truthspeaker felt not the slightest fear, she was more curious than always what her god and powers from the Great Beyond had in held her. Entered the room, reminiscent of a crypt; yes, she even saw things like that at home. Finally, her gaze stopped on the huge obsidian.

The Magic swirled around the crystal, already knowing it was called the Force out here, but for her it was Magic, used to do that for over two hundred years. As soon as she arrived at the obsidian, the figure appeared from the previous vision, only the colour of the cloak was different; but this was a negligible difference. Who knows if the attire in the vision was bloody. Common language, fortunately recognized, thanks to the memories of the Rhodian.

My child; no longer even remembered when she was last called by that name. A long time ago, but didn't speak up against it. After the question, as the whispers began to fill the place, the Truthspeaker responded with a whisper. Extended her telepathic power and responded to the whispers with whispers she heard in her mind, conveying this to the minds of the Worm Emperor.

"They sent me; those who are living in the Great Beyond, to convey the words of our god, they said that you would be the one who would show the way for me and my people. I am Hyrva Vh'akli, the Truthspeaker of the Whispers of Truth religion."

Deliberately said everything in a common language to make it more understandable, though for a moment she had to look for the right translation for these.

EOtZYzP.png

"So they have.", the Worm responded after a moment of silence.

"So we have.", a deeper voice echo'ed from the Worm's depths.

The figure floated around the obsidian crystal in the center of the room, its cloak dragging along the floor before it reached a place before her. The masks turned to face her, each eminating a metallic screech as though each were durasteel being torn from its base. Void Like eyes gave her all their attention as they spoke once more;

"Truthspeaker, you come to me to see guidance. You are not the first, and you will not be the last; so speak clearly. What do you ask of us? A home, a purpose?"

"A good death?", a woman chimed in, low and dangerous.

Hyrva Vh'akli
TmRyYPm.png
4TE25HA.png
Ahog, ahmgr'luh mgleth, mgepogor kadishtuor, r'luh, AHOG!

To the answers, another whisper was the result, sometimes louder, sometimes quieter, but easily distinguishable from what the Worm Emperor caused. The creature's movements and actions were not at all strange or special to the woman; saw much stranger things back home, or even she was similarly strange if had just been in her true shape. For now, the Worm Emperor received her kindly, but Hyrva remained awake from that. Tilted her head slightly to the side after the last question.

Bugahagl! Bugahagl! Bugahagl! Llll kadishtuor! Llll r'luh! Llll ymg' uh'e!

She had never heard the whisper so urgent and demanding, not even before or during the rituals. Not even when opened her consciousness to the Great beyond or summoned beings. Yet what was so important in this Worm Emperor? But after all, she was the servant of her god, so did not question the words and will of Gnaiih ot N'ghftnahh and the inhabitants of the Agl ph'nglui throdog ph'.

Bugahagl! Bugahagl! Bugahagl! Llll kadishtuor! Llll r'luh! Llll ymg' uh'e!

"We have a home, but we don’t know the technology, so we can’t leave. My people and I are more thirsty for knowledge, for science, to develop. At our current level, all of this is unfortunately slow and limited. But we can help you if you help us too. I can offer you mutual cooperation, Worm Emperor."

Ymg' goka!

"And I also offer my personal service to you in exchange for your wisdom and teachings…" she offered.

The request surprised her, Hyrva had never received such a clear message or command before; never interpreted. Maybe it helped that she wasn't home?

"For his and your glory!"

EOtZYzP.png

The Worm stood quiet and daunting for a few moments before the tallest of the masks glanced to the moonlight breaching their room. It watched the moon, the light reflecting carelessly on his mask before another of the voices spoke up;

"Technology for service.", the Worm repeated, as though confirming her intentions.

"I have no need of your service. I only seek to guide my children to their truest form - but if you may promise your dedication to such, I will do what must be done.", he said solemly.

"When I die, and the Sith seek leadership, I ask you to guide my children to know true what my intentions are. That power must always be taken, that living in another dream is tantamount to death by suffocation. Know my truths, speak them even when I am not able, and I will see your people brought to the forefront of this Galaxies standards."

Hyrva Vh'akli
TmRyYPm.png
4TE25HA.png
Ot gotha r'luh ah syha'h ah'legeth, ahmgr'luh, ahehyee kadishtuor!

More whispers, more whispers… The two different language whispers completely filled the little room where Truthspeaker and Worm Emperor were. For a few moments, she felt as if the two languages had merged to form a whole new one, but couldn’t interpret that yet. She had a feeling that this could be the future when they were already working together, provided the Worm Emperor accepted her offer or their goals remained the same long enough. Interests were always important.

Nodded at the words, then in the dimness and shadows of the moonlight, a surprise appeared on the young-looking face. Did not expect such an answer, it was no different at home, so they used to ask for quite a lot. In comparison, Worm Emperor was fairly simple. Albeit who knows what was in the background, what were their real goals. These whispers have not been mentioned yet. Maybe they will over time, as it wasn’t always easy for even Hyrva to interpret them.

They were the same in this, it was also the most important thing for the Truthspeaker to lead herr people with the others in this way. That’s why understood why this was important to the Worm Emperor and why he was asking her to do so. But the woman still had a lot to learn. She may have been more aware of things at home than anything, but now Hyrva was away from home, in a place where everything was new. But she was happy to learn, knowledge is power, so it was quite to her liking.

"I will be happy to fulfill your request, your will, if you find it worthy of this task, Worm Emperor. Albeit I know I still have a lot to learn in the meantime to fulfill this destiny. I may be able to command the Magic… Force, yet I don’t know anything about what the customs are out here, or what it means to be a Sith, what, or who they are. I would be happy to learn from you so that I can carry out your will after your death."

l' h' ah!

"And my people can help with this in the future…"

EOtZYzP.png

"Good.", a thousand voices offered one after the other - some in boisterous calls, others in quiet whispers just behind her ears.

A thousand voices recoginizing her, and she would feel them all speak through her - through the language she knew, and their own, many hundreds she would not. The Worm turned from her then and returned to the obisidian crystal in the middle of the room, still glinting from the moonlight above it. A thin and black cloth wrapped arm broke from the robes to rest on it - and the black crystal began to grow, massive as it was. Within there were further visions, of a giant spider, of Sith fighting, of an Empire brought to its knees.

"A day will come when you are asked to prophesize for the Sith, be its truth seer just as Darth Voyance Darth Voyance is for the Warlords. I ask you of something simple; speak to Qual-Al'Salim, understand my teachings through her finely crafted tones, and see my will enacted. Pass on the Rule of Strength, offer what you may to those who serve the belief - and help kill all those who would undermine it for their own gain.", the Worm said - various tones imparting into his speech as he spoke, transitioning from a woman, to a child, to a man with a deep and violent tone towards the end.

The masks did not look to meet her eyes, but their was a gap for her to accept - or decline.

Aspect of Passion Aspect of Passion - Celeste Demici Celeste Demici

Hyrva Vh'akli
TmRyYPm.png
4TE25HA.png
Mgleth! mgr'luh mgleth, ng f' ai! f' ai syha'h!

She heard and almost felt the thousand whispers, as if they all belonged to her. Not now, not yet; but they will. As if that were her voice in the future. At least it made such an impression and feeling on the woman. Hyrva had never experienced this before, but it was a heady and overwhelming feeling. An opportunity to leave a mark not only on her own world, but also between the stars. Knew the voices had led her here for a reason, and soon her future would be revealed. Curiously waiting for what fate holds to her…

Watched as the Worm Emperor moved closer to the crystal, what began to grow and images and visions appeared in it. Hyrva stepped closer to see them. She had never seen such a thing in this form; for them it worked differently. Though it was no wonder that their knowledge of Magic was quite different from that of those living among the stars. Less, of course, because there was no one to learn from on her planet. She reached out her hand to touch the black crystal, but the movement was interrupted when she heard the voice of the Worm Emperor.

Darth Voyance Darth Voyance 's name meant nothing to her yet, not even the Sith, but it was already beginning to take shape in her mind that a group might be; similar to the Magicians. Qual-Al'Salim; remarked the name. Rule of Strength? Based on the name, thought she had to get over someone, there would certainly be no problem with that, she just had to learn the rules. Although it was then that she realized she never had to fight… a real fight with anyone. Home life also had its drawbacks. The Truthspeaker looked at the Worm Emperor while hearing the many voices, female, child, adult.

"I will do my best to successfully complete the Rule of Strength and become your Truthspeaker and also your Prophet. As I am already to my god. Everyone will know your teachings and will and I will help you to destroy your enemies as well!" said in agreement and respectfully.

Then glanced at the crystal and back to the Worm Emperor. Her gaze eventually lingered on the entity for only a few moments, then turned back to the crystal. Encouraging the whispers, the Truthspeaker finished her earlier movement and touched the crystal with her palm, and opened her mind to embrace the visions…

EOtZYzP.png

z7JxHPv.png

Last edited:

And the visions would come - of Korriban, of the sand, of war in space, the ground, and even the Force itself. A million dead, ritual suicides across the Outer Rim; and none left but the Worm atop it all. A mount of corpses, with a thousand Sith standing on his pyramid of bones as each mask gazed towards the horizon. Bloodshed, endless and tormenting, a distant storm - then darkness, harsh and impermeable.

When she would again open her eyes, see past the visions; the Worm would be gone, but she would understand where she must go. Korriban, distant and waiting, was her next destination; to speak to the Sith and offer them the services the Worm had requested of her.

Hyrva Vh'akli
TmRyYPm.png
4TE25HA.png
Mgepnah ahuh'eog ahornah nog, ah'hri ainah.

Now there was nothing that prevented the woman from touching the crystal and embracing the visions. Now even the whispering stopped a little so as not to disturb the woman from seeing. Not only were the visions she saw, but also learned. Learned about the Sith, the Force, how others see it among the stars, got the knowledge she came for. The language with which she was already able to interpret the whispers received from the Worm Emperor.

Many thousands of years of history, knowledge. Sure, knowledge wasn’t everything, but the basics were, with which she no longer had to feel lost, here, away from home. Could gain such and so much knowledge that she never thought it was possible. Korriban; Hyrva already knew why this planet was so significant. Already knew what it meant to be a Sith, what an eternal war was between the Jedi and the Sith. There are so many dead, ritual suicides in the south of the Galaxy. The Worm Emperor was there too. Pyramid from sith bones and they were there again. The Worm Emperor. Bloodshed, darkness, the unknown; the future.

The Truthspeaker had heard and seen so many visions and whispers that she knew that not everything was real, but many things had to be interpreted. So Hyrva understood that something, the Sith, had to fail before they could rise again under the leadership of the Worm Emperor, in a much stronger form than they were before. Saw the decline, the dying of the current Empire as to why the Worm Emperor wanted what he wants. A noble, lofty goal that Hyrva would do for her own if it were needed. Then darkness…

Didn’t even perceive it, but she shape-shifted during the visions, into a figure that better suited her to become the Prophet and the Truthspeaker of the Worm Emperor. It was already in her soul and mind, where she had to go and what her task was. Turned and walked out, but looked back to the crystal from the door once more, then left the tomb for good. All she had to do was get to Korriban.

Mgr'luh mgleth!

She saw the truth…

EOtZYzP.png

z7JxHPv.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom