Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master where are you..

As the title says I'm looking for a Master, a little bit about me I'm just starting out. So need to sort things out a bit maybe even have a good plot or sl behind her.

I"m looking for idea and feed back also, what direction to take her in the Underground.

As I have thrown out a few Idea to Mr. Merrill himself but want to hear yours.

And find a Master to start my training.

Takers...

[member="Veino Garn"]

Bring her out of her shell, for starter as she still some what a quiet one. As for the the direction in the force I would like to take her that I would like to leave open as I'm open to light or dark side of the force or a mixer of both.

I really just want to get her into situations let her react to them for that the only away to figure out oneself and truly who they really are.

Are you taking apprentices?

[member="Alaina Merrill"]

Veino can probably help her come out of her shell. He's an innate empath, so he's good with that. His influence would definitely be Light Side, since he's Jensaarai, and despite the common misconception of what their status as Grey Jedi means, they don't seem to actually use the Dark Side at all.

And he's also very good at getting people in situations. Most that aren't very good.

Veino's never actually had an apprentice. Most of his teaching has been one-on-one standalone classes, and I've never had a character that was really in a Master-Apprentice relationship, so not sure. My writing schedule is pretty haphazard, so I probably wouldn't be any good at it. I guess I could try though.

Jensaarai that be interesting to learn more about seeing as what I know about them from other boards as they being dark users. Peek my curiosity now. Now I like the sounds of getting her into situations as that really what its all about now.

As for the part I'm flexible and could just shoot me a pm when you could and what not its okay with being slow that is the best for me would fit so good. As it would be a great away as it takes me a little to get into the character and slow down posting also.

[member="Veino Garn"]

Well, I guess it's up for interpretation, but the wiki describes them as being honorable Light Side users that are just more aggressive and dangerous than Jedi, and since they're all protecting people, it makes more sense that way in my mind. But there was the time they got forced into joining Krayt but we don't talk about that.

The rest of that all sounds doable as well. Taking it slow and uneven is best, since things are crazy now.

[member="Veino Garn"]

Yes love it when a plan comes together... Goooo Underground

I bet you thought I was going to say A-Team

Would you like to start up a thread?

I was expecting A-Team, yeah, and I can set one up. I just have a small queue of threads I need to start right now and some projects I need to finish to wrap up the school year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom