Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Master Pasang Tashi (Force Ghost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurrikaine

H
gCxw9Q7.png

Name: Pasang Tashi
Loyalties: Formerly the Jedi Order of the Galactic Republic. Currently Hurrikaine, and the Force.
Role: Mentor
Development Threads: N/A
Species: Human (Korun) (Force Ghost)
Force-Sensitive: Deep connection to the Force.
Appearance: In life, Master Tashi was of Korun descent with dark hair and a bald head. He was relatively fit for one that spent much of his days meditating and studying rather than fighting. Hurrikaines Human Replica Droid had a similar appearance to his Master.
Personality: Master Tashi is as endlessly calm as he is passionate, caring and understanding. Some would see his cold exterior as lacking emotion but it is his way of purging negative emotions that could influence him.
Weapon of Choice: N/A
Wealth: N/A
Combat Function: Pasang does not often appear, least of all in combat. Though his connection with Hurrikaine leads him to aid his former apprentice in life-threatening situations. He does not aid him to win, but rather to survive. He acts as a survival mechanism for Hurrikaine, appearing only when his life is threatened the most. He guides him in what to do. How to defend and when to flee.
Notable Possessions: N/A
Other Notes:

At the age of four, Pasang was initiated into the Jedi Order as a Youngling.
At age seven, Pasang began training under his own mentor, Jedi Master Lu Teng.
At age nineteen, Pasang became a full-fledged Knight of the Jedi Order as a Consular and Jedi Researcher.
Pasang focused his life primarily on his connection with the Force. While he understands the fundamentals of Shien, he has little knowledge in the other lightsaber arts.
At age thirty-six, Pasang became a Jedi Master.
At age forty-three, during the knighting of his own apprentice. His apprentice gave in to the Dark Side and struck down Pasang, killing him.

Pasang has no emotions of anger or disappointment in his apprentice, attempting to only teach him and have him do right. To steer him in the right path.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Hurrikaine"]

There are just a few things that I would like to see expanded.

What were his abilities in life? Was he a saber expert? A master with the force? A balanced and even jedi? Something explaining where his talents lay please.

Hurrikaine said:
He acts as a survival mechanism for Hurrikaine, appearing only when his life is threatened the most. He guides him in what to do. Where to strike, and when to flee.
The only trouble I have with this is in combat him appearing and know instantly where the weaknesses of a person are. Some use the most basic of precognition and reflex to have hyper awareness but a ghost you can pop in and say "Strike here, dodge." Can have a potential for abuse.

From looking at other master level NPC's they have an origin, or a Dev thread. They are also opposition to a specific faction, I would like to see either an Origin of the man and how he died or a dev thread (10 post minimum). Please.Remember you are adding to the lore of the site in the Codex.

Hurrikaine

H
Matsu Ike said:
[member="Hurrikaine"]

There are just a few things that I would like to see expanded.

What were his abilities in life? Was he a saber expert? A master with the force? A balanced and even jedi? Something explaining where his talents lay please.

The only trouble I have with this is in combat him appearing and know instantly where the weaknesses of a person are. Some use the most basic of precognition and reflex to have hyper awareness but a ghost you can pop in and say "Strike here, dodge." Can have a potential for abuse.

From looking at other master level NPC's they have an origin, or a Dev thread. They are also opposition to a specific faction, I would like to see either an Origin of the man and how he died or a dev thread (10 post minimum). Please.Remember you are adding to the lore of the site in the Codex.
Noted his abilities that they lied mostly in the force. He knows only the fundamentals of Shien and lacks knowledge in the other arts.

Edited. I didn't intend for him to tell where to attack specific points. I mean't to use him as a means to help Hurrikaine defend himself from attacks.

The origin is in Hurrikaines bio, but I left a small timeline on the Other Notes section.

Approved.

If you wish for this NPC to have any Force Powers outside of the average/generic range then please request a submission modification. We don't want him being used to hand wave knowledge. Note that even if you put in a modification request, there's no certainty he will end up with the power you're requesting. Do not abuse him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom