Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Master and Student.]

From within his personal quarters Maleus continued to seethe. In this state he would draw in his emotions and channel them into his body. The consequences for such attuning was starting to become obvious. Color was leaving his eyes, the once dual crimson hemispheres were but a pale yellow.
Even his horns were malformed, the jagged crown had rested onto of his head started to lose it's vitality, brittle it was. The power of the dark-side was great, but it came with a cost. His mind was once a clear orb of understanding, now it was a garbled mixing pot of emotions he knew not. As he came to the realization of his own feelings he had tucked away for so long, he'd stand, for he was unable to think further on the matter which could have quite possibly drove him into madness..

His gloved hands were balled into fits as he approached [member="Darth Ferus"]'s chamber. Upwards his arms went, soon his balled fist struck the door that his master resided in.

"If I may, allow me to borrow your time, my master."

Ferus would be sitting in a chair facing away from [member="Maleus"] . Slowly it would pivot, and the Zabrak would be seen with his arms resting on the sides of the large rotating chair. His raspy voice would sound out from under his low hood, he answering his student.

"What is it you want, my apprentice?"

"Knowledge..." His hands slowly receded back into his sleeves. He'd shoulder the wedge in the door-way as he leveraged his weight across it's surface. He'd look to the mass of metal that was used as an artificial heart . "My weakness caused this... I come to you as a humble student, my master..." He was wound up tight, and it would noticeable that he was still bothered, even to this day. "I need your help so I never fall to any Jedi, ever again..."
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom