Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master and Student (NPC Train)

Matreya

Standing with folded arms, piercing crystalline eyes staring at the setting sun, Asher awaited his Master. Having found each other not long ago, the young Polydroxol knew instinctively that the Shi'ido would be a close ally if not friend. In the end, one thing turned to another, and he was in love with the woman while learning just the same.

"Asher."

A small tug pulled against the corner of his mouth as he turned his head to gaze over his shoulder at the beautiful woman - whom currently stood at roughly 5'5", shoulder length blonde hair with piercing lavender eyes and an athletic build, "Crystal, how have you been?"

"Well. Missing you however, and our training." She said as she sauntered closer, her dress lazily grazing her skin almost in a loving caress, "How has that been going?"

"I continued with my lessons on Forms 5, Shien mostly. Djem So is a lot harder to attempt with no one around." Asher said, offering a nonchalant shrug as he looked once again at the falling sun.

"Well Im here now, so let's work." Crystal said as she summoned her dual-phase lightsaber from her hip and ignited its purple blade.

Calling to his own from nearby, the thing jerked but didnt budge. That is until his gaze locked onto it, and his lips went taught in concentration. Catching the blade as it soared towards himself, he activated the weapon with a snap hiss.

When Crystal moved forward, saber held doubly over her head ready to bring down in an powerful chop, Asher stepped into the blow with his own saber bashing the opposite away. Continuing this motion, he swung the blade along the inside of her body and clean through her neck.

Or so it seemed. A Master of energy manipulations, the saber had never even made contact, rather bolstering her own reserves.

"Show off." Asher said, a goofy grin showing across his face for a moment. No matter the shape or size, since meeting Crystal, his life had change so drastically he always seemed to be smiling.

"Not really. When you practice something so deeply, as I have, it becomes a literal second nature. Many require a certain level of concentration to do as I did, but for me its now as easy as flipping a switch." She said, in no way a boast. Had times been different, the love they share would have never been. Her care for all, and loyalty to the Jedi, would have prevented it. But now the Order allowed it, accepting certain rules to change since their reformation.

"Still showin off though." Asher offered with a chuckle, then mid sentence let his skin melt and remold until he was of a darker complexion with lighter hair.

"Oh you know I love it when you shift." Crystal offered, smile stretched long and bold.

"Of course." Asher smiled and brought a powerful blow aimed for the woman's attack that came his way, bashing against the saber he watched the emitted sparks for a long moment. Then swiftly he spun and brought the saber in a dual-held horizontal slash towards her stomach.

The blow was met, and parried, by her own lavender blade, which then spun around her back to be brought from the other side inward in a upward diagonal swing. Matching her blow with its equal other, he stepped close enough to shoulder her in the center of her chest.

When she stumbled, looking near ready to fall, her momentum carried her fluently into a backflip.

Spinning his wrist, his blade loosely spun in a full circle vertically next to his body, "Graceful babe." He said, charging forward with his blade held tight next to his right armpit.

Just before being close enough to attack, Asher spun to savagely bash his saber into her defenses where she finally fell. Deactivating his saber, he moved to catch her body, and then lay with her, a smile evident on his face.

"Well, might as well move on until I can get you a better sparring partner. I told you I have never been the greatest physical fighter."

"You are revered by a greater portion of the Order for your skills." Asher countered.

"Only as a teacher. I have mastered Shien and Djem So theoretically, but as you see, my defenses are far to weak." She said, slipping from his hold and sitting up, "Lets work on your other lessons. You already know the drill."

Asher sighed, "Never should'a fell for my teach." Placing his hands evenly above his head, he let his body rubber band snap him to his feet. Staring deeply at a nearby ball of smoothed granite, he reached out as he was taught. Gripping the Force with a determination not found in most Padawans, he felt his body begin to tingle and vibrate.

Slowly the very essence of the ball turned to smoke, swirling from the top layers to waft closer to him. As it flew, the smoke slowly became a deep purple as it converted from physical matter to super heated energy.

The strain on his body was severe, leaving Asher drenched in sweat and racked with small seizures, but in the end a ball roughly an inch across shined brightly between outstretched hands.

Releasing the blast, it shot straight forward through the surrounding trees before continuing for so long it could no longer be seen.

Dropping onto his rump, Asher concentrated on evening his breathing, all the while Crystal clapped loudly from her spot next to him.

"Wonderful! I knew you could do it!"

"Yeah...but...its so...hard.." He said, still gasping for breath.

"It will be. Until you learn to control the ability properly, you will likely find it impossible to fire more then a single shot daily. Even then it will be just as taxing as it is now. After you reach Knighthood, maybe then it will be sufficient to up the amount." Crystal said, a caring intensity could be seen emanating from her eyes.

For a moment Asher was surprised to feel himself being rejuvenated as if hooked to an IV of adrenaline, then he noticed Crystal was concentrating on him, and therefore smiled.

"There. Now get up, and practice with Tutaminis."

Shifting his smile into a mock pout, he grumbled, but rose. Holding both arms in an X across his chest, he waited diligently. When Crystal saw this, she paused, absorbed the last matter of the rock, converted it then fired straight at Asher. The ball was nearly a foot across, and a beam of pure energy came forth, burning into his arms.

Yelling out in pain as he fought to absorb the physical essence of the rock, Asher felt the alloys that made up his being super heating. But energy was indeed being siphoned free.

Then the assault cut itself short, and he fell to the blackness...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom