Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marmora and the Crystals

Marmora

M
I would like to introduce Marmora (yes I know it says Esme Vixen, I'm waiting on the name change) whom is a Non-Force User Witch. This means that a vast majority of her 'Magic' is going to come from simple things like potions, as well as drugs (mainly Hallucinogens, Stimulants and Euphoriants) to persuade people, as well as a limited amount of technology.

What I would like to do is have Marmora travel to Dantooine to collect some of the Crystals from the Crystal Cave there. Would there be anyone else interested in coming along. Maybe a Jedi that is also looking for the Crystals and runs into Marmora, or a Sith / Dark Sider that may be tracking down rumors of a new witch. I would dare even say just a simple normal Non-Force User just as company while Marmora goes about snatching up a few crystals.

Marmora

M
I think we can work something in like that, though it might be a bit difficult due to Marmora just recently having left Kashyyyk @Ragnar Fett

It's not Dathomir, and Marmora has no links to Dathomir, she's a witch that learned from the Sayormi on Kashyyyk. We'd be going to the Crystal Cave on Dantooine that was seen in Kotor. [member="CHANI"]

I plan on using this as part of a Development Thread so the crystals are part of it. Still, it would be nice to have you along [member="Xander Carrick"]

Maybe. Because I am a Jedi. And well a Witch is not a good thing for a jedi. So we might be fighting over crystals. and I think there are some crystals that you might like better than ones on Dathomir or Ilum.

Marmora

M
I know that there are better Crystals than the ones on Dantooine or Ilum, however I don't need those crystals. Marmora is a Non-Force User, so having something like an Adegan crystal wouldn't really make sense. [member="Xander Carrick"]

Check out the planet Crystalsong. They have crystals that naturally grow there and are very rare. They cand be sold for some nice credits, or be used in other things than armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom