Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mar'eyce

Tion Trade Nexus
Miri Farms Laboratory.

The taozin had been delivered in parts along with the thirty successful blackstalker/vornskr hybrids. Mia had seen to it personally, watching each and every one of them loaded onto and off of the transport. She’d stayed with them in the cargo hold, soft words soothing nervous travellers, sharper tones ending fights.

She tried to recall simpler times, when her responsibilities had been as simple as putting together a mission plan to take Borosk, or wondering what foolish move the Mand’alor would make next.

Yaga had changed her world..
Death had changed her perspective.

This had always been the plan, at least before Nemene had captured her. Her reasons though, had been different. She’d wanted to create a beast that equalled, if not bested the voxyn in their ability to hunt force users. She’d wanted it, so she could wipe sith from existence on by one.

Now?

Her hands moved to the control pad at the door, sealing it shut, breaking every fire regulation made. She could survive fire, it was the least of her worries. She deactivated her communication units, shut down the security cameras and effectively locked the lab down.
No one was going to disturb her

“Fascinating to see how far you have come.”

“Is it, Ori’vod?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You’re an AI. Don’t anthropomorphise yourself. Its unnerving enough when you give me attitude.” Her hands paused behind the first beasts ears, scratching there, absent minded. The hybrid seems content with that and pushed his head into her chest.

“I’m merely reflecting the programming with which you built me.” Her hands ran along his flanks gauging size and analyzing what she would need where. “I would have condemned this, a long time ago. I would have gone out of my way to place a head on a spike.”

“Is that why we came here?”

“Yes.”

The hybrid slept, under the influence of a heavy sedative and a gentle nudge from her. He would feel nothing, at least until he woke. The plates of armour from the taozin were bent and shaped as Mia worked. Beads of sweat formed on her head as she stopped seeing the whole and started viewing molecules.

She carved away layers of skin, replacing it with taozin armour plates. So immersed in her work she saw and heard [SIZE=15.1999998092651px]nothing[/SIZE] else. Time held no meaning. Alchemy bonded new flesh with old, corrected DNA to allow compatibility. Hands moved constantly touching, checking testing each new part.

The shield activated around the table as Mia stepped back, up the her elbows in gore, she scratched the side of her nose and resisted the urge to rub her eyes as tiredness irritated them. A syringe rested in her other hand, its contents now working its way through the Golka’s system.

Mia reached out to it, soothing it as it woke looking to find the source of its pains as it stirred wondering where she could adjust, what needed to be improved. He let out a strangled howl and Mia moved closer as he slid from the table and test his legs.

She lowered herself to his level as a second howl stirred the hybrids tucked behind the screen and the noise level reached almost unbearable. “GEV!” she barked and the din settled.

He lifted his gaze from his feet and lifted it to settle upon her, lips curling back in a feral snarl.

Three, four times it the itself at the shield, determined to reach her.

“Udesii.” she said softly moving till she was millimeters from the shield. One minor blip in the system, or an unlikely powercut and he would have been upon her. “Udesii ad’ika.” He stopped throwing himself and she reached out to him in the force again.

“There you are.” she breathed. “Ori’vod, lower the shield.”

“I do not believe that is an intelligent move.”

“Do it.”

Mia’s muscles coiled tightly, ready to move if she needed to. “Su cuy’gar ad’ika.” she continued to speak softly to him, watching his muscles twitch irritation rising beneath the new plates. “You’re alright.” she assured him lifting a hand towards him. His lips curled back and he growled again, but Mia could feel his fear.

Mia didn’t move again, she kept her gaze lowered from his, not wanting to cause him anymore distress. Her arm ached from holding her hand where it was but years of discipline kept it there. To move again was to risk injury or death, so she’d stay exactly where she was.

She became acutely aware of everything, of the fearful silence in which the hybrids were waiting, unable to see or understand anything that was happening. The steadying breaths of the golka and the distinct hum of the hologram that was Ori’vod. Her own heartbeat drummed so loudly in her ears she was sure he could hear it, but there was another.

Another heartbeat, slower, heavier, more powerful.

Claw’s clicked against the durasteel floor and Mia sucked in a silent breath and held it.

His breath was hot on her hand, such was that stark contrast with the cold floor she was sat on, it rose goosebumps along her spine. Millimeter by millimeter he edged closer, and she slowly lifted her gaze from his feet, taking in every inch of him. The taozin plate had taken better than she expected it to, forming scaly ridges along its spine. All but its under belly and lower legs was protected. A deep red hue marked his entire body.

His nose was cold when it touched her hand, making her start slightly. “Good boy.” she breathed smiling slightly as spoke, tears blurring her vision somewhat. She moved slowly from her backside, onto her knees, her hand moving to his neck, to rub his chest. His eyes closed slightly in pleasure and she moved her second hand. Eyes snapped open and he growled again.

“Udesii.” she whispered “Udesii ad’ika. I’m not going to hurt you.”

After an hour, her knees were screaming in protest, her skin itched to be cleaned but she was too content to move, Too worried she’d scare him. She’d managed a conversation with Ori’vod now without him twitching. She’d have to expose him and the rest when they were ready to the world bit by bit.

Unable to stay where she was any longer, for fear of [SIZE=15.1999998092651px]seizing[/SIZE] up, Mia got to her feet and moved away, he followed her and she stopped. “Ke’pare.” she told him softly and moved away again, the hound remained where he was until she disappeared into the sanitizer. Then he moved to sit outside, ears pricking at every little noise.

The cycle continued through each hybrid, males and females alike. The females were more resistant to her calming voice to the bond she built with them, but they succumbed eventually. Within six weeks, half the group had been changed, within twelve the entire group. But they required testing, bonded to her as they were she could not sell them. She could, however, breed them.

Such a conversation had begun with Ori’vod. “How will you breed them when they are bonded to yourself?”

Mia was watching the group interact, no longer the active hierarchy of alpha dogs and those trying to test their luck, they were, instead, choosing to ignore one another. “Do you think I’ve taken something from them?”

“They are alchemized beings. I believe the correct term is ‘sithspawn’. Surely there is alway a sacrifice for something as unnatural as that. You did not, however, answer my question.”

“Artificial insemination.”

“Rather you than me.”

Mia grinned. “Once the first generation is born, it will no longer be necessary. They will breed naturally after that. This group will never be sold, nor used as a breeding pack.”

“Your sentimental value may cloud your judgement.”

“Bite me.”

“Alas, I am just an AI, Mistress, I cannot.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom