Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Marek S'hadar's Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
36683840783_cff59681a2_b.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Marek S’hadar
  • Model: I
  • Affiliation: Marek S’hadar
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: 1 Magnus Metal, Phrik
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: 21.67kg
  • Resistances:
- Blaster: High
- Kinetic: High
- Lightsaber: Extremely High
- EMP: Low (For the HUD, nothing else is effected)

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • COM in helmet, and another in collar as a backup
  • HUD in helmet
Strengths:
  • High blaster, saber, and kinetic resistance
  • Good mobility for a suit of its size and weight
Weaknesses:
  • Non-powered, so all weight is on Marek to move meaning should he be worn down it will become a hindrance
  • Gaps in the armor are present, and are natural weak points
  • The HUD is vulnerable to EMP
DESCRIPTION
The armor of Jedi Master Marek S’hadar’s most recent reforging of the material acquired in the swamp of horrors on Dagobah, the armor itself is made of the unique magnus metal taken from the abomination slain in the swamps when the dead rose up across the galaxy years ago, and the helmet is a more recent addition, forged from phrik to complete the set after the Battle of Ossus.

[member="Taryc Ap'Irae"] I can't sadly, said thread was a part of the Dark Harvest event which was purged in a sitewide crash a little bit after the event. All threads were lost completely, if you wish you could ask Joshua, he would vouch for me. I believe Tef played the role of GM then but I'm not sure. Regardless, the thread no longer exists on the site, in archives or otherwise, and it took place in the fall of 2013 I believe, if not a tad later.

[member="Marek S'hadar"]

I wasn't around for Dark Harvest, so I am getting clarification from higher up on it.

In the mean time, I'd like you to adapt this to the newest template, which you can find here.

[member="Taryc Ap'Irae"] copy that, I've reached out to Tefka and will ask him to either post here or will just let you know when he gets back to me. While they aren't Staff, Josh DragonsFlame and Gherron Vael can also both vouch for me on this front as well. Regardless, I'll get back to you shortly.

[member="Marek S'hadar"]

Tef has given the go ahead for the metal, with the stipulation that the immunity to blasters be dropped to resistance for the metal (which you've already done in your sub).

Next, please format your submission according to the template found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom