Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marching Orders. Things to do.

With our dominion of Thakwaa going smoothly the First Order is about to find a strange foe on the planet.

Members of the Mandalorian Empire will be found trying to recruit the local species. They can be dealt with as deemed fit by those who discover them.

Also as they are helping us reach 100 we shall aid them to:

The ME is invading Cademimu

The First Order is interested in particular points on the planet and has sent a task force to investigate. Objectives III and IV are up for interaction.

Go forth and do the Order proud.

[member="Natasi Fortan"]
We did, the GA has gone through several leadership changes. I may need to reach out again to them.

The other nearby is Kathol Outback, of which I have a prominent character so I can easily reach out for an agreement with the loveable rogues.

skin, bone, and arrogance
We have been invited to participate in the Rebellion of Deneba, next to Sith Triumvirate space. While we are not officially allies of the Sith Triumvirate, I will be working to bring our two factions to a diplomatic relationship, so if you'd like to participate and are looking for something to do, I would encourage you to please see if you can help.

See the OOC thread here, and some background information from [member="Ashmedai"] below:

Reports of the Republic and, specifically, Jedi's arrival into the Deneba system were relayed to elements of Triumvirate command by scouting forces on a routine patrol. This information was relayed to a number of allies with an attached request for destabilization in the system to support a local Rebellion against the rule of the Republic. There are few governments in the galaxy riddled with more corruption and unsavory practices than the Galactic Republic as of late.

We all remember Roche.

Triumvirate forces are being dispatched in support of the Black Empire. Information regarding the rebellion has been forwarded to the First Order as well.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Amin Garith said:
[member="Aram Kalast"]

o/

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

How do we go about jumping in?
Thank you for your interest! Per our friend, Ashmedai:

"If your people require passage to the surface without having to deal with the Republic being complete assholes in orbit, feel free to tell them to write as if they were afforded seats on some of the Triumvirate Stealth Shuttles.

It's a fairly free-form thread. I think most of my actions will revolve around attempting to secure planetary leadership and safeguard them from the inevitable slaughter that the Republic will bring upon them in an attempt to "win"."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom