Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mantis Shrimp

Mantis Shrimp

I will punch you then eat you
NAME: Simply called mantis shrimp since mantis shrimp don't name each other. A real name will be given during roleplay
FACTION: N/A

SPECIES: Glee Anslem Nagarian Mantis Shrimp

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 2.1 meters

LENGTH: 7.8 meters

WEIGHT: 510 kg

EYES: Blue with 3 independently moving black pupils in each eye

HAIR: N/A

SKIN: Fluorescent Blue and Red with a bit of green. Out of water Brown with lines of red and blue

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Describe in moderate detail the strengths and weaknesses of your character.

+Claws: 2 barbed spear like claws used to pierce soft prey and 2 club like claws to crack open heavy armour
+No One Expects The Mantis Shrimp: Able to hide in a burrow or a decent sized cave entrance and wait for prey to ambush
+advance eyesight: don't bother trying to hide in plain view with camo becuase this Mantis shrimp can see 12 more colours than a human
+explosions are useless: shock resistant exoskeleton saves this bugger from blunt weapons and explosives
-Can't just keep swimming: poor bugger has low stamina
-Is it hot here: while it can stay out of water for a decent couple of hours it will dry up
-I hurt myself: The force its club makes strains the body making it have to wait a bit to use it again while also losing its explosive resistance while its body recovers from the force of its own club
-I can't see my back: while this bugger has a 180 degree field of view it can't turn its eye stalks like a human can turn their head preventing this fella from seeing behind it

APPEARANCE:
This Mantis Shrimp has a Blue and Red fluorescent body and exoskeleton. He has blue angry looking eyes with 3 pupils in each. He has two spearlike claws and two red club like claws with two blue and green fluorescent flaps at each side of its body.

BIOGRAPHY:
He was born to a mantis shrimp family where his mother protected him while his father went hunting and after a year he was kicked out of the family like the rest of his family to fend for himself. After surviving long enough to reach adulthood he already was around 1 and a half meters long and able to kill many different kinds of prey in the Glee Anslem seas. Now he has grown big and strong and passed his 450 year milestone and pretty much eats anything that swims in his hunting grounds and known to attack and sometimes destroy and sea vehicles that swim past him and eatting all their crew.

SHIP:
When tatooine's hidden ocean is found

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom