Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandos, Mia and a Mutant named Matthew......

Ok I just saw your thread, so the rescue is on. Do we do this in campaign thread (so I can gm and provide opposition) or open thread? Any questions on the break down of the scenes? Can't wait to get this ball rolling.....

Shall we start it from your rally point in Coruscant? I would need to know what your initial plans are for intel so I can provide you with what you can observe, gather, etc.

Would you care to suggest a campaign name or shall I do the honors?

I will be assuming you're under disguise, because a squad of heavily armored mandos is definitely going to draw police attention and may tip off your hand to the defenders inavertedly.

Hmm, steal Republic armor perhaps? Or maybe Kyr will be off doing something elsewhere, as he can't leave his armor. I know that Byss is a dead end lead, but perhaps he could go there while the others head to coruscant?

I propose holding this off until Hutu has recovered if its ok with the Mandalorian group or if you're eager to rescue mia we could have him catch up at a later time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom