Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalore-Rotadaria Bank

Corporation Name: Mandalore-Rotadaria Bank

Headquarters: Mandalore

Locations: Mandalore, Yavin

Operations: Banking and Loans

Rationale: Back founded on the motive to make a name for hiself in Mandalore. Started up after his father gave him a loan of 5,000 credits as a result of Benedict's hard work over the years helping his dad with his mechanics job. Chose to start a bank specifically because he never had much money, and neither did his parents. He hopes to one day make enough money from the bank to help move his parents into a nicer house and get better jobs.

Tier: Tier 1, want to start from the bottom and go up from there.

Description: Mandalore-Rotadaria Bank is a bank specializing in high transactions and loans. The company has a non allied owner, me, that allows for non biased intrest rates and loans. Founded from the ground up, Benedict Rotadaria is not one to shy away from anyone. All are welcome to this establishment and any amount of money may be withdrawn or transacted. Loans range from 1,000 to over 5,000,000 credits, one of the widest ranges in Mandalore. We hope to have you and others alike come and do business with us! We also do loans for startup companies or those who are approaching bankruptcy.

Subsidiaries: None at this time.

Parent Corporation: None

Tanomas Graf

T
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Tanomas Graf

T
Why hello there, [member="Benedict Rotadaria"], I'll be your cool-as-titanium-hwite judge this fine day.

There's just one thing that is keeping me from stamping this;

Benedict Rotadaria said:
Rationale: Founded the bank from a loan given to him by his father. Wants this to grow into a household name.

I'd like to see a little bit more explaining on how the character came to have the company, Near two-sentences just doesn't feel like enough. I hope that's okay. :D

Tanomas Graf

T
Awesome [member="Benedict Rotadaria"]!

Passing this on to [member="Darth Vitium"] for approval! Thanks! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom