Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalore Marketing

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] [member="Anija Ordo"]

Lady Kay had another sip of her cold tea as she watched and listened. It was a learning experience in seeing how Draco handled negotiations and she felt that he did rather well.

She had no plans in mining anywhere or building anywhere without permission. She held a lot more respect for others than to take advantage of them. When it was her turn to read and sign Anija's contract, she did so without hesitation. "A pleasure to work with you."

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

I nodded, reaching across the table and signing my name on the datapad after giving it a quick read through. It wasn't long, Mandalorians didn't enjoy bureaucracy. This was easily the most hostile negotiation I had ever had when representing ArmaTech, but it was fun. Olivia had been entertaining at least. "I will keep them in line Vod." I said to Anija, letting her know that I was Mando'ad first and foremost, this was simple formalities to benefit us all.

I passed the datapad to Zreame for her to sign as well. "I'd like your signature on it as well. Besides as it stands if I die, yall have to split the company, you might want to have all our names on all the legal documents." I said jokingly. I was well aware Zreame was significantly older than Kay and I and would be around long after our deaths, assuming we all died of natural causes. I wasn't worried about any of that. What was the point of worrying about what comes next.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
Zreame took the offered pad and looked it over. 'I think I like mandalorian bureaucracy' She thought as finished reading through the document. "Well I wouldn't mind learning how mandalorians live as well as the language, after all my own peoples culture has some similarities to yours." She then said with a smile, a part of her sort of thought that she might be the oldest one in the room, while she signed the document herself. With a little jab to [member="Draco Vereen"]'s side she gave him a little smirking look, mostly over the keeping in line bit.

[member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Lady Kay"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom