Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandal Hypernautics Current Status

[member="Arrbi Betna"]
[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Countess Calum Teramo"]
[member="Shawn Jenson"]
@Anyone else who should see this
As some of you probably know, [member="Captain Larraq"] is taking an extended LOA for personal reasons. As such, I have been left in charge, both OOCly, and ICly. With that in mind, I will need help for all of you to keep Mandal Hypernautics going. I cannot do it all myself.

We need to keep active as employees of Mandal Hyernautics per this:
Owning a Canon Company

As there are a limited amount of CC's and many roleplayers wish to roleplay with them simply putting a submission does not entitle a roleplayer to permanent ownership of a company. The owner of a CC must check in once a month with proof of 'work' in the company, that 'work' being either entry(s) in the factory for said company and/or development threads(which can manifest as creating items, negotiating deals, purchasing/building new factories/shipyards etc.). If an owner does not check in for the month she or he will lose ownership of her/his company and other roleplayers are free to claim it, in the form of submitting a new company entry. A previously posted leave of absence can excuse an owner from one checkin, and no more.
As of right now, here is an overview of where we stand:
Sith Battlesphere (What MH will be copying)
Fighters in the Battlesphere

Larraq interacts with OP Fleet at Eriadu as Fringe Support
Larraq obtains Battle Reports from the Fringe about what happened at Eriadu
Larraq captures the Sith Battlesphere and begins scanning it.

E-War Frigate:
  • Needs a 20+ post Dev thread.
  • Then needs​ a 20+ post Major Contract thread where we provide the frigate to the mandos (Gilamar).
​​​Sith Battlesphere:
  • Needs two 20-ish posts threads. One to sub a special shield starship component and one to dev the ship design itself.

• Larraq already has a 75 post thread where he hijack a Sith Battlesphere and scan the poodoo inside and out. Plus a few support threads. (see info above) So the dev thread will just be about reviewing the scans and going over some basic design stuff.

Any other stuff you might need:
http://starwarsrp.ne...aq-mandalorian/

Products:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/17386-captain-rygel-larraq-mandalorian/?p=260732

[member="Anija Ordo"], I will have to step down from the Security. I apologize as I thought it would have been a good story for my character, but turned out that I was wrong. I took a road that did not fill my muse for this character. I am sorry to have wasted your time.

[member="Countess Calum Teramo"]

No one currently. We need to mine some phrik anyways for Noah Corek. Check the Mandal Hypernautics link in my Sig for more info. I'm a bit unclear about whether he needs to help us mine it or not.

[member="Anija Ordo"]well what is the rules for players to phrik

Also, I'm getting ready to do my own thread dev for mining other metal with the aid of my new business partner and also clan sisters will help me out also. I was also thinking of setting up an office on Countess home planet of Serenno.

[member="Anija Ordo"], [member="Countess Calum Teramo"],

There are no specific requirements for a mining thread to obtain rare minerals. In accordance to the Dev Thread rules in existence, a simple 10 post thread will do. You don't even need a second writer any more. There are a number of planets in the Mandalorian territories that are full of restricted minerals.

Wayland and Bastion have Phrik. As does the Roche Asteroid Field.
Obredaan and Be'demnic have Cortosis (both are just outside of Mandalorian space and are currently neutral. I've wanted to goad the Mandalorians into dominioning them for months, but Gilamar never supports it.)
Bandomeer has Ionite. Not currently restricted, but is similar to Cortosis.

The purchasing character/writer doesn't need to show up in the thread. Just grab some droid and get in a hole. Or sit in an office and review paperwork from a mine. Or walk through a processing plant that's refining the ores....

Come up with whatever story you like, and crank it out by yourself or with one other. That's the benefit of selling the ores. The person buying the ore often can't access a planet with the restricted material or does not wish to do a dev thread.

From my understanding with Factory Judges... you can do a single 10 post thread per sale.... or you could do a big 40-60 post thread to get a stockpile of the ore to sell later.

*Thumbs up*

Hope that helps you guys.

[member="Captain Larraq"]

That makes it very clear as it is I'm getting the countess to build a mine opporation on one of the moons near Mandolore with the help with one or two other writers. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom