Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malcom 'Viper' Kelloch

VlPER

Victory is mine!
Malcom 'Viper' Kelloch

Name: Malcom 'Viper' Kelloch
Faction: Republic / Jedi Order (Eventually, currently neutral)
Species: Shi'ido
Sex: Male
Height: 1.85 m (6'1" for us poor Americans ;) )
Weight: 84 kg (185 lbs.)
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dirty Blonde, cut short and brushed forward
Skin: Slightly Tan
Force Sensitive: Yes
Class: Jedi Consular (In training)
Sub-Class: A mix of Consular Sage and Consular Shadow (After basic training is completed)
Appearance:
His clothes look like this. (Before becoming a padawan)
His clothes look like this. (After becoming a padawan)

Strengths:

Strong force sensitivity, though completely untrained at the moment
Ambidextrous
A fair pilot

Weaknesses:

Tends to get easily attached to people he gets along well with. As such, he can be a tad naive to ulterior motives of those he may not know well enough.
Has difficulty controlling his emotions when loved ones and friends are in danger. Can become very impulsive to making rash, snap decisions.
Has a soft spot for woman. Not in a got to get in their pants sort of way....per se.... ahem. But! Throw a damsel in distress into the situation, and he could be more easily lured into a trap.
Has a fondness for booze, and can overdo it if depressed.

Biography:
WIP - Viper was born on the picturesque world of Naboo. His parents, Calhoun and Alana Kelloch were both freighter captains. They used their longtime family ship 'Quasar's Light' to transport high value goods such as gems, precious metals, jewelry, and rare artwork for the upper echelon of their home world. In times of need like natural disasters and moments of unrest, they had been known to offer the ships services for medical evac of the wounded out of stricken areas. The result was, they became one of the most well known, unknown freighter captains of Naboo. The reason for the unknown part, is although they were a friendly enough bunch in business matters. They kept very much to themselves in their off time.

When not off planet making a delivery, they all resided in a small, but comfortable home in the countryside. Viper himself loved the country life immensely. Their somewhat reclusive lifestyle though, always left him wanting more interaction with the outside world. As such he would constantly beg his parents to let him come along and even teach him to fly the ship. He constantly used his siblings as the reason he should be allowed to go. They would still be their to look after the place after all.

After several years of nagging, Viper's parents acquiesced. Only as long as he made sure he'd remain discreet about who he was. Shi'ido were not very much liked after all. Their shapeshifting abilities almost always made people nervous and suspicious. Many thought they were natural assassins. Thus their reclusive lifestyle was brought on more out of necessity if they were to maintain a normal lifestyle. Viper obviously agreed, and was finally able to get out of that tiny empty countryside and see some more of the galaxy.

One day his parents got a tip from a fellow Captain that a small pirate band planned to attack them on their way home. Using the information to their advantage, the Kelloch family planned a small surprise for the would be thieves. The result of which, saw most killed or captured. Unfortunately, a few did manage to escape the trap. It was this failing that would later come to haunt the family. And it didn't take long. Shortly after arriving home, the surviving pirates seeking revenge, attacked the family home.

Viper and his parents barely managed to escape with their lives onto their ship. Viper's younger siblings, however, did not. They spent the next few weeks trying to evade the pirates and their relentless attempts to see them all dead. Weeks turned to months until finally, after having traveled half way around the galaxy, they now found themselves exiting Mandolorian space and crossing over into Republic space for the first time...

Ship: Quasar's Light

The back story of this custom built freighter (Which has ALL actually has been thoroughly RP'ed in other sites) is this. This ship is actually pretty old. It was originally commissioned by Muirdach Kelloch, Malcom's great grandfather. The design of this freighter is most unusual in that is has very limited amounts of storage for a ship this class. The reason for this is Muirdach was a Jedi. As such, is was designed around clandestine missions (thus excellent communication systems, heavy armor, shielding, advanced weapons for the time, and fast engines) where injury was common (thus the rather extensive medbay), taking prisoners was highly likely (thus the brig), needing to keep skills honed was a requirement (thus the sparring room), and needing time to unwind and relax was essential in his mind (thus the spacious bedrooms and various other relaxing rooms).

The expense of and numerous upgrades present, were paid for by multiple colorful characters who made up the Jedi's unofficial task group if you will, over a period of many years. They used the ship as a base of operations and joint home. Such was the closeness of their friendships. Due to the long life spans of the Shi'ido race, his friends and wife at the time (a Togruta Jedi) eventually died off, leaving only him with sole ownership of the vessel.

At one point in Muirdach's life, a series of bad and devastating events took place which caused him to stray from the Jedi path. He never fought against the Republic or Jedi, but to date has not been discovered to have returned from his self imposed exile. Some time after all his friends and family whom he loved had passed away, he remarried and had a small family. The details of his later life have long since been lost to the ages. However, the once great ship has survived it all, and was thus passed down to the next generation, and the next.

Their are no longer ANY gizka on board the vessel. Muirdach, was wise enough to have not brought a second one on board ever. So it eventually died. The descendants of Suri and her babies are still around however, and to date number seven. The shielding, although once thought impenetrable, is now considered normal by modern standards. The weapons likewise with the passing of time have lost much of their former potency, and are also considered at best to be normal strength weapons.

The armor, engines, and communications however are still top notch, and only truly bested by the most advanced warships.

Kills: 0

Bounties Collected: 0

Completed Threads:

Jet Set - Hard road to the Republic
An unexpected training partner - Making new friends
Snake ascending a waterfall - Love found and lost

Uncompleted Threads:

Day 1 - Jedi Boot Camp
Into Hell We March - Not so happy homecoming

VlPER

Victory is mine!
Thanks! I'm still trying to work out his bio. The thing is, I normally like to work his bio out through RP as apposed to just already having it written in stone. *shrugs* Still, I'll try and get something up that at least gets him started for that RP.

VlPER said:
Thanks! I'm still trying to work out his bio. The thing is, I normally like to work his bio out through RP as apposed to just already having it written in stone. *shrugs* Still, I'll try and get something up that at least gets him started for that RP.
Eh, on that subject, you CAN do that somehwat

VlPER

Victory is mine!
Truly...? Hmm. I might do that then. I always felt background information was cheating anyway. To easy for people to metagame. Always thought if they want to know something, they should have to ask IC, or at least do some digging to try and figure it out IC.

VlPER

Victory is mine!
Oh! To any mods who may be reading this. My characters great grandfather had collected several artifacts. I'll have to go back into my old RP's to find out all of them. But I know he would have kept on board his light saber, his wife's lightsaber, the lightsaber of an early apprentice he had to kill after he had fallen to the dark side, a small holocron, and I know there were one or two other artifacts that I can't remember off the top of my head. Anyway, for the few artifacts I can confirm, would it permissible to still have those items on board? Or no?

Naturally, Viper at this point wouldn't have the foggiest clue or least bit of skill to use any of them. But it could make for some interesting plot points in my characters development down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom