Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Malachor: Aftermath

Wearing: Dragonflare Armor

Armed with: DC-15LE

With: Laertia Io Laertia Io

Objective: Celebrate.

Note: Takes place after the Sith Empire defended Malachor.

Lyli, secretly harboring the Master of Starlin Rand Starlin Rand within her, stumbled into the captains quarters of The Closed Casket, her VT-49 Decimator, kissing the Black Knight passionately. Lyli was impulsive, not willing to let a thing like having met her new lover only a few hours prior get in the way of what was obviously a mutual passion.

The Warlords of the Sith had been routed. Even one of their enemy leaders had been killed.

Lyli's heart pounded faster as Darth Xiphos's arm slid around her waist. As their lips met again, Lyli's mind was paused, her form warping back to that of Syd Celsius.

"You feel different, my Love..." Syd remarked.

"I was wondering when you would come out of your shell..." Xiphos said, kissing her, the distinction between Xiphos and Laertia still not fully clear.

Xiphos was a newly minted Light Side Sith, all that was left after Laertia finally, completely surrendered to her fanatical impulses after watching the Bryn'adul slaughter the Sarkans. Syd had been driven over the edge witnessing the tragedy herself. That's why she had been winging it as Lyli for a while. Neither Lyli nor Syd understood fully what Laertia had chosen to become. Syd was not fully aware of the change beyond Laertia feeling strange to her. Lyli didn't much care.

Laertia/Xiphos made both of them feel alive.

"Where you are concerned, my dear...how could I not?" Syd asked.

"I'm sorry we couldn't save Sarka..." Xiphos said, still haunted by her and Laertia's failure there.

"You did everything you could..." Syd said.

"I wasn't strong enough. I'll get stronger..." Xiphos promised.

"Just don't stop trying to do the right thing..." Syd whispered.

"I may have to do some rotten things to do the right thing, Syd."

Syd paused.

"Try not to do too many..." Syd asserted, stroking Xiphos's pale face.

"I promise..." Xiphos said sincerely, even as she feared it was a promise she couldn't keep.

"Enough about Sarka. It's killing the mood..."

Syd's flesh and mind warped back into Lyli's who immediately resumed enthusiastically kissing the Light Side Marauder, who closed and locked the door...

007 hours later.

Lyli, after waking up and showering had piloted the Decimator to an unfamiliar planet at the edge of space. One with clean air and water. Covered in ruins. How many planets out there were like this? Xiphos didn't care. An abandoned planet was one nobody else was using or had laid claim to. Outer rim was rife with them.

With the right resources, one could make a kingdom. A nation.

Xiphos had scavenged from every battle, win or lose. Especially wins. Scouting was dangerous, but profitable. And Lyli loved the danger and excitement.

Xiphos joined her soon after, both of them having obtained the well rested bonus, eyes staring with keen interest at the ancient planet below. It looked like an abandoned Fortress Planet of some kind.

Lyli grinned, piloting through the atmosphere.

"Y'know after Malachor, I'm starting to get why you like this whole "Battle Thing"..." Lyli remarked. "I could get used to that constant level of fighting."

Lyli, being a False Persona that believed itself a Dark Jedi, forced Syd to stay in character, believing she really WAS Lyli.

"Any time you wanna buddy up during another invasion, I'm game. I'm all kinds of game."

"Clearly, Tiger." Lyli flirted as she found a good spot to land. The fake Dark Jedi in a skintight green and gold catsuit got out of her seat, heading with Xiphos to the armory.

"You ever screw around with one of these?" Lyli asked, taking a DC-15LE from it's case.

"Blasters are more a friend of mine's thing. But I know how to work one." Xiphos answered, picking up a DC-15S Carbine.

Lyli popped the Sniper Scope onto hers.

"Great. You can be my spotter." Lyli said with a playful grin. "I hope there's morons here who wanna get blasted. Lightsabers are fun but there's just something about bolt after bolt going into flesh that's so... invigorating..." Lyli said wistfully, marching off the exit ramp with the long blaster.

Xiphos chuckled at the situation between them.

"This cosplay thing makes my fething head hurt more than usual sometimes..." Xiphos muttered, bemused as she followed Lyli.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom