Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making something new.

I grabbed a hold of the datapad that I was looking at. It had images of ships that I wanted. With the breaking down of my ship, I needed a new one. One that could get me to places and yet could provide me defence should pirates attack. I wanted to be able to carry troops if necessary with my being in the Moross Crusade. Looking them over I smiled. Knowing a few choices that I could have.

Thinking that this could be a chance for me to gain a crew. I thought about just taking members from the Crusade. But part of me wanted to gain friends outside. That way if something were to go down. or if crap was going to hit the fan, I could come to them for help. Nodding my head I began to type.

It took me a few days to get all of this right. Making sure that I didn't sound like an idiot. FInaly I sent out on the open threads of the Galaxy that I was looking for a crew.

"Looking for Crew."
Looking for Crewmen that can provide the roles of Pilot, Navigator, Co-pilot, and gunners or crewmen.
Willing to take anyone that is eligible and is not afraid of getting into trouble.
If all are met, come to the planet of Ascension in the city of Remo.
I will be in the Cities' shipport at 14:00 in two days.
Come in the mind of meeting new people, and having adventures.
Once I was done, I thought for a second about the post. Trying to clear everything up. Smiling. I pressed the post button on the screen and watched as it loaded up.

TWO DAYS LATER
With the coming of my possible crewmembers. I had second thoughts about these people. Dressed in my Formal garb of "robes" that was showing off alot of leg, and all of my right side. THe wrappings were covering my privates, yet showed my devotion to the Moross Crusade by showing the Symbol of Kalee, Salee, and the Crusades itself, as a tattoos on my shoulder blade, Deltoid, and the side of my bicep. On my back along my hips was my Beskad. And on my left arm was a bracer. Letting my hands fall to a glass of cold water. Even on this planet that was frozen, sitting inside of a Cafe I looked at the clock that hung on the wall. Reading 12:54: The crew may be coming soon. Ready for when we would buy the Ship that I had looked at.

But before we talked about going off on the adventure, I wanted to set the rules straight.

@[member="Vaudin Miir"], @[member="Arvis Syphex"], @[member="Racket"],
@[member="Felicia Tannul"](ooc: Mention that I had picked you up however you want.)

He didn't care if anyone knew him for who or what he was. He was helping out a newly made acquaintance. But he wasn't doing it out of the goodness from his heart. There was none there. He was doing it to help himself, and the future of his kind. So he he joined up with Zoey Marix's crew as a gunner and security guard. He figured his presence within the Force would aide him at his gunner placement, so why not?

"Zoey Marix." He said as he walked up behind her as he entered the cafe. He wore his mask, though he knew she knew him for what he was. "May I join you?" He inquired, as he walked around to sit in front of her anyway. He wore his black robings, with his titanium armour underneath, with his thicker gauntlets on his hands. They wouldn't impede him from doing his job so he wouldn't be removing them.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Box said nicotine patches worked "like a charm". That Frack Head lied. Four went up both short stubby arms while a cig currently hung limply from his lips moving while he spoke to the lady behind the counter. "You see a group of evil looking people trying to put together an evil crew to do all sorts of bad things?" the facial features she used to express her inner thoughts showed her stupidity. The slow answer telling him that stuff like didn't really exist followed. "HAhAHHAHAhaha. Get married early you Fracking Idiot."

A huge guy with a black full body cape and a red head walked towards the back. "Keep the change kid. You're gone need all the help in the Galaxy." feet scurried to catch up to them. 'DOn't GraB tHe CApE' went through his head a few times. Didn't register. Gripping the thick black material with his outstretched hands. Feet stopped moving. Quickly yanked forward with each stride from the massive being.
@[member="Zoey Marix"]@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
The speckled black, the void, the infinite black, all ways people described the unending recesses of space, but for Vaudin it was just home. The red skinned Iktotchi had spent most of his life on starships and more likely than not he would die on one.

He set his ship on a course for the planet of Ascension and the starport in Remo city. He hadn't had a job for months and of he didn't make a payment soon he would have to start selling gear. If that didn't work he'd lose the 'Bantha'.

His best friend and the love of his life was the 30 meters of slow moving sorry excuse for a flying cargo hold. The TL-1800 could carry two loaded speeder trucks and have room for a party and what it lost in speed it made up for in darned good looks. The ship was his life but the military grade hyperdrive had cost and if he disn't get his payment made he'd lose his 'Swarthy Bantha' for good.

That was why you don't buy after market goods from a Hutt. Vaudin's oversized hands moved over the controls as he finished to hyperspace calculations and activated the hyperdrive. The tiny pin ponts of white light that were ever present in his life became luminous beams before streaking by and giving way to the blueish cloud of hyperspace.

**Two days later**

REMO
1300 Hours

Vaudin jogged down his ship's boarding ramp his black naval boots thudding on the deck of the starport. He wore a tan engineers vest over his black long sleeve shirt which was tucked into his black trousers. His blasters hung low on his hips and he was in a hurry. He didn't know uf he would get the job if he was late and he preferred to make a good first impression. He raced toward the starport tapcaf and dropped inside.
He could instantly feel the dorce presences of two darker auras in the area and his eyes set quickly on the big red skinned man and the woman who he assumed was the new boss lady.

'I got myself into some Poodoo now.' He thought as he composed himself after jogging to get there. Vaudin had rudimentary training in the force from his time with the Vagrants and it did enhance his racial precognitive abilities but he was not on the level of their aura's. He was alot closer to the small furball.

He took a breath and walked forward. To look at the woman and extend a hand.

"Vaudin Miir, at your service." He said turning up the charm and hoping not to get fired on day one.

@[member="Racket"] @[member="Zoey Marix"] @[member="Darth Naefas"]

(OOC: Sorry I'm late!)

Felicia stepped out of the ship that brought her to the strange new planet, taking in the beauty of the atmosphere. A few days earlier, she had been walking around Coruscant as usual, still debatingwhether or not to join the Jedi order. Her friend Cal had been nowhere to be found for a while, and after talking with a boy named Xander, she began to really question whether it was really what she wanted. It was then tha se was approached by a woman with bright pink hair. Talking about starting up a small crew, she had offered Felicia to join her. Instantly, she accepted, and they sped with haste toward a planet known as Ascension. Walking over to her guide, she watched as three others approached. "Zoey, are these your other crew members?"

@[member="Zoey Marix"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Racket"] @[member="Darth Naefas"]

My glass was being placed on the table when the Sith had called me by name. Asking to sit down, and did so without my word of saying so. I shook my head as he did so. Soon after a little fella walked in after. He didn't say anything but I had a feeling that he was here for my offer. Either way, A third person walked up to me introducing himself. I stood up and shook hands with him. "Good to meet you." Nodding my head as I did so. Turning to the girl, Felicia as she asked if they were all here for the job that I had. I simply nodded my head as I spoke to all of them.

"Go ahead and take a seat." Once everyone did, I sat down myself. Nodding to each of them I spoke some more. "Now that everyone is here. Before we even discuss on the ship that we will be using, We have to set rules for one another. I could really care less about how many rules you want, but this is a group effort, not a dictatorship." I guess that the Sith may want less rules than the others, but you never knew who would be walking in that door. "Not everybody at once....."

@[member="Felicia Tannul"]m, @[member="Vaudin Miir"], @[member="Racket"], @[member="Darth Naefas"]

When he sat down he looked to every single one of the members of the crew. He wanted to kill every single one of them. But to what end? Power? Control? No. He wouldn't, there was no point to it. He would follow orders, like a soldier.

"It is your ship. We are your crew, you make the rules." He spoke surely, ever the loyal soldier. It was just a role however, to a degree at least. He would need to build up his relations apart from his Master, Darth Avara. But these people couldn't be made known to Avara. No. He would need to keep his own allies hidden from Avara. At least, most of them.

@[member="Zoey Marix"] @[member="Felicia Tannul"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @Racket

Eyes darted around the table. Thumb flipped lighter over and over causing flint to spark. Right hand on blaster for assurance. Could he handle himself if it went down. Uhhhhhhh did monkeys fly when he dropped slime nugs? "I got a few. I respect your stuff you respect mine, Pay is equal split on what we can get our hands on, and orders come from the person who knows what the FRack to do in the situation. By the way. You evil bastards can call me Racket. Pilot, splicer, merc., explosive spec ops." WHy tell them all of the fun things he had done throughout the galaxy. No need to make them fear him.
@[member="Darth Naefas"], @[member="Zoey Marix"], @[member="Felicia Tannul"], @[member="Vaudin Miir"].

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
@[member="Felicia Tannul"] @[member="Zoey Marix"] @[member="Darth Naefas"] @[member="Racket"]

'How in the blasted void do I always jump on the Crazy train' Vaudin thought as he looked between Big Red and the Rabbid Fur ball.

"If you don't mind me saying this, ah, maybe a no touching rule is in order." Vaudin was not in a hurry for his two new special friends to get too close.

Vaudin sat back in his chair with one hand on the table the other on his thigh.

'You need the money, Miir. Just remember the Money.' He told himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom