Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making friends (Open to all)

IHNNzRP.png

Kaï, woke up in his room, he was had a goodnight sleep. He remembered yesterday when he became friends with [member="Zak Dymo"] , he appreciated the company of that new friend. '' I feel like today's gonna be a good day, maybe I will make a new friend, I'm pretty sure every one here must be very nice''. Kaï went on and got dressed, he took his lightsaber... Now off to a new day!

As he walked out of his room, he did not know wich way he was supposed to go, he was blind so he started to concentrate, and started walking towards the right halway. After severall minutes of walking all alone, he wasn't sure anymore, and so he decided to knock on a random door, he hesitated at first, but did it.''Sorry to bother you guys... but I'm a bit lost, would you help me find my way out of the temple.''

"I believe in the Primeval..."

The young Pantoran lay prostrate on the floor of his room. A length of chain held in his hands as he prayed. Bits of bone and gems laced along the length of chain formed a repetition for use in meditative prayer, forming one of the principle dogmas of the formalized worship of the ancient religion known as the Primeval.

"...the Host Lord, and the words of the Prophet. I wait for the Reclamation, when the stars shall give up their dead and all things will be re-made," the boy remarked, as the piece of bone slipped through his fingers. The slight pull of the chain brought a star sapphire as next in line. "Hail Nogras, full of light. Blessed are you among Creation and..."

A knock at the door.

As a Primeval worshipper, and former Sith, the young Pantoran did not entertain many guests at the SIlver Temple. No matter what [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] had said about him, he was viewed with a certain sort of suspicion by many within the Order of the Silver Jedi. Which didn't bother him. He was used to being looked down upon.

Street rat.

Sith slave.

His love of the Primeval might well have been due to the fact that they were the first to treat him as though he were a human being, and not merely society's trash. But, no matter. Pausing his adoration, the boy reared himself back so that he was sitting up in a kneeling position on the floor as the shale-colored Zabrak poked his head through the entryway.

The Pantoran's room was fitting of a monk's chambers. Spartan, save for the rather elaborate collection of weapons. Not the least of which was a Yuuzhan Vong amphistaff coiled up on a dog bed in one corner. The triangular, viper-like head of the biot came up at the sight of the stranger, the tip of it's tail wagging in a way that was meant to be friendly.

Standing, the blue-skinned youngling stood to face the stranger as he spoke of being lost. It was easy to note that the young man was older than he, so the youth bowed his respects in deference to the Zabrak's age. Straightening up, the boy kept his eyes down in respect as he asked, "Are you looking for some place in particular, Master..?"

The boy spoke quietly, though his voice was devoid of the accent typical of Pantorans. Instead, he talked like someone from Coruscant's undercity.

[member="Kaï Sargas"]​

Master? Kaï was far away from that achievement and had still a long way to go, but was flattered with the respect the young one gave him

Thanks to his bit of skill with force insight, Kaï was able to visualize the blue-skinned young boy ''Stand at ease my young friend, I am new here and trying to make my way...Is there anywhere ,I could find someone to have a friendly 1v1 combat''. The Zabrak smiled, this young boy was the 2nd who had really gave Kaï this much respect.''Eh perhaps you could tell me your name? I am Kaï''.
[member="Boo Chiyo"]​

"Boo, sir," the young Pantoran answered meekly, with another bow of his head.

Gesturing with his left hand, the amphistaff slithered from out of the dog bed and moved across the floor to sniff at the Zabrak's leg. The serpentine head was reared back several feet off the floor, and the snake-like living weapon was not shy about whoring for affection. "This is Azi," the youth remarked, supplying a name to a creature most viewed as nothing more than a tool.

Including the Yuuzhan Vong who'd created them.

"The arena is where you will most likely find what you seek," the boy noted, gesturing with his right hand for them to depart the meager quarters made available for him on Voss. "Come, let me show you."

The mention of sparring was interesting as well. "Is there any particular style of combat you seek?"

[member="Kaï Sargas"]​

'' Very pleased you to meet you Boo and you too Azi''.

Kaï pettet the creature as it seemed to be friendly towards him.'' In lightsaber combat if would be possible, I haven't got the chance to use my awesome lightsaber ever since I landed here.'' Kaï remembered that word awesome as his young friend Zak Dymo thought him yesterday.Kaï sensed the dark side of the force within the young Pantoran....That fact did not bother him , as he does not judge jedi based on witch side of the force they used but rather on the person itself. Looking this far now Boo has been a good person..? Or could Kaï call him a friend?.

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

Awesome?

Well, however he'd gotten lost and wound up at the door of the resident Primeval missionary, it appeared that the Zabrak had perhaps acquainted himself with one of the youngling clans. Leading the older male from out of the room, the young Pantoran started through the hallways of the Silver Temple. As they walked, the amphistaff slithered freely through the halls. Usually darting near where the two were walking.

"What form do you study?" the boy inquired. For himself, the Pantoran had been trained in the art known as Sith Shien. It wasn't at all practical against lightsabers, but he rarely faced a lightsaber-wielding opponent directly. And, when he died, preferred to rely on the non-traditional combination of Teras Kasi and Yuuzhan Vong weapondry.

Emerging from out of the corridors, the pair arrived at the arena. A series of rooms and chambers, each specially padded and designed to accommodate combat training at all levels.

[member="Kaï Sargas"]​

The Zabrak scratched the bottom of his chin '' Let's see.... I have a bit of knowledge with Ataru... other than that I'll have to train''. He smiled..... He thought to himself it is embarassing that an 18 year old like me knows barely anythin about the forms

As Kaï visualised the arena with force insight he said '' I'm a bit nervouse... Should I be? I hadn't really been in a combat ever since I became blind..But
I'm sure that the force will guide me''

Kaï pointed out oe of the chambers speciallized for beginner combat skills, he hoped that his choice will no bother young Boo '' Ehh What about this chamber?''

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

"Ataru?"

The young Pantoran echoed back the name, clearly impressed. He wasn't sure which form or style that was, but he was always impressed by the diverse array with which the Jedi studied the lightsaber. As a slave dedicated to service as an assassin, Boo's training had focused minimally on the lightsaber as a tool for deflecting blaster bolts in order to supply cover for an escape. Using it as an offensive weapon had never been a factor in his education. Even more so as a Primeval agent.

"That's the... second form of lightsaber stuff? Right?" the boy asked. He probably looked kind of stupid. Jedi kids knew this stuff of the top of their heads probably. As he followed the Zabrak into the training room, the boy asked, "Would you be willing to show me?"

[member="Kaï Sargas"]​

''Ataru is Form 4''

Teach the young boy? I am not a master yet nor do I even have one.... I could give it a shot, it will give me experience in teaching.... YEAH!! I'll dot it!

The Zabrak was happy when he heard the young boy's question, he never thought that any one would ask him to teach the something. He was new and wasn't expecting much but friendship and training for himself.'' Huhh WHAT!? Me.. It would be my very pleasure to teach you the little I know about Ataru''.

As they entered the room, Kaï was trying to remember so he could get the most out of it and teach his new friend. '' Ataru is an aggressive form of combat thought it requires great precision and focus, it is more often used against a single opponent. You will need agility for this form, it is a acrobatic combat style also it will be more of use in an open space.''

Kaï was blind so this technique was harder for him but he still did his best, he took out his double blade lightsaber took 14 steps back. He performed a back somersault, he visualized in front of him a invisible enemy and so started striking from multiple directions , occasionally he would step back to defend. '' As you see my friend, this form is a rather effective one... Well if you are fast enough, you will need to attack at any time you sense that you have an open shot at your enemy. It is more focused on the offensive than the defensive, but you will need to be fast enough to defend.''.

Kaï took a step back again '' I want you to try a somersault alright? And if you succeed at it you will come attacking me, remember use acrobatics such as flips, air kicks. Feel the force flow through your body and concentrate''.

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

"Ah!"

The Pantoran couldn't help the short clap, impressed by the blind Zabrak's demonstration of both skill and spatial awareness with the execution of a backflip. Force-accentuated movement was always a fascinating thing to behold.

The boy was familiar with the techniques, he just used them for a wholly different purpose. The assassin's creed was to run and hide, whereas the Jedi stood and fought. As it appeared Boo would be doing. Holding up two fingers to his lips, the Pantoran gave a shrill whistle. Almost immediately after, the amphistaff came gliding into the room. Scooping up the snake, the boy wrapped his hands around the serpentine body. As he did, a kind of electric energy snapped outward, as what had been a living serpent became, instead, a solid-looking black staff.

Taking two steps forward, the boy somersaulted forward. As he came down, he used his weight and gravity to add power to an overhead swing of the amphistaff, directing it toward Kaï.

[member="Kaï Sargas"]​

Kaï was impressed with the boy's skills , he putted up his double bladed saber in order to block Boo's attack '' Yes, good exactly like that! Also when your attackig you want to put your oppenent in a tight position where, he would have no option other then surrender.''

KaÏ leaped backwards, he spinned his saberstaff from side to side, then stoped. He ran towards Boo , when he got close, he started spining his saber and attacking from side to side.

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom