Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making contact

Now that the Soltarans have been discovered I'm sure word will spread of their existence in IC timelime. So I was hopeing to have something take place about one years later where the Republic, and yes I've decided the first faction they should meet is the republic, comes to welcome them into the Galactic soceity. As such Lyzia will be the one to act as a representative of her people. So are there any high ranking members of the Republic, both Jedi and Poloticians, willing to take the chance?

Psh. Republic. You should have the CIS greet them first. Mostly cause Krest was one of the members to touch down first, and him being a CIS member, would report it to the whole of the CIS and try to establish contact.

Go away CIS, you may be allies but doesnt mean you can step in on a call for us. Yusan Fenn, VC of Republic... unless i was replaced during LOA, havent been playing Fenn often so not sure. Either way, id be glad to do a thread.

Loki Heidrun

L
As a Viceroy I'd be glad to meet with you or one of your people. @Lyzia Hudna

And yes, I'm CIS.

@[member="Krest"] does bring up a good point about he being the first, though I was under the impression the crew you traveled with were not under any faction.

@Yusan Fenn @Loki Heidrun

If both your factions are allies then perhaps a compromise can be met where both representatives are present. I think it will help give more establishment for the Soltarans to adapt to the galaxy and its society.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Lyzia Hudna "]@[member="Krest"]
We are not under any faction, if Krest wants to pull Confederacy into this then sorry but you will have to do it on your own thread not tie the Spirit into it :p

Besides, if Lyzia would ask Sammo to introduce her to any of other Galactic planets he would take her to see Abregado-Rae, but only if she would ask him to show her some Galaxy and that would still not be pulling her into Protectorate since Abregado can't speak for the whole Protectorate

The Crew isn't, but as soon as our adventure is over he'd report back to the CIS about this planet. So unless your keeping Krest on said planet for the year, the CIS will know about said planets existence and would end up sending someone to talk to them.

Very well. I'll leave it open in case any others decide to jump in. Either CIS or Republic. Just remember this is an act of peace gentlemen, any war starts and you'll be kicked off the planet faster than you could say "Oops." lol

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Lyzia Hudna"]
We could do a thread where she goes with Sammo to Abregado and along the way he teaches her basic? I promise it would not affect your thread between CIS and Pubs, he's about to show her general knowledge of the state of Galaxy in our First Contact thread

@Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae True but she dosen't fully understand. I say give them like teaching holopads or something like that. They could replicate them in some way that way more and more learn the language. In terms of any other threads I think we'd have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom