Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Making a Scene

Greetings everyone!

This account is Severus Dobson, son of the powerful Arken Dobson, who is currently in Elysium Prison.

See, The Dobsons are basically The Mafia. They have insane influence in The Elysium Empire, but Arken, The Father, was arrested by Heath Valhoun. So the story is shifting toward the other Dobsons, Dorthea (Written by the wonderful Kay-Larr Kay-Larr ), and Severus (written by myself, Heath Valhoun).

So I'm looking at establishing Severus a bit. Basically I'm wanting to do Mafia-y things. I don't have a preference, it could be extortion, bribery, loitering, or just being a male Karen. You don't need to join The Elysium Empire, but the thread should take place around ex-First Order and ex-Outer Planet Alliance space, as that's where The Elysium Empire is currently roaming.

Other than that, I'm open to any ideas so hmu if you're interested/have any ideas!

Wresto

W
Howdy Severus Dobson Severus Dobson

I could see old Roi here willing to make some freelance style contacts and jobs for an organized crime family. Kind considering they're a former Sector Ranger I could see it as rather interesting. Perhaps Roi could act as some needed Muscle on a case by case bases.

Howdy Severus Dobson Severus Dobson

I could see old Roi here willing to make some freelance style contacts and jobs for an organized crime family. Kind considering they're a former Sector Ranger I could see it as rather interesting. Perhaps Roi could act as some needed Muscle on a case by case bases.

Alrighty, sounds good :)

I could stumble into trouble with the Mafia while I'm looking for a scoop!

I like it!

So, a merc for hired muscle, and a reporter to capture. Should we start with Holly being hunted by Roi, and eventually he brings her to Severus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom