Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a Planet... Help?

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct
Ello,

I'm currently making a planet for a species I already made a sheet (that still is yet to be submitted) for. I really have no idea where to even start in this sheet. I'm just staring at it like "... wut?" Lol, so yeah, I need help...

My concept is:
This planet is orbiting two stars, it used to be a watery world, rich in metals, that only had enough sunlight shinning through the very thick clouds to allow plantlife to grow in the first place. The oceans do have massive "towers" of rocky/ metallic surfaces shooting up, allowing room for the near-human species to develop rock castles (think middle ages) to live in. All other life is aquatic.

Eventually, a nearby star explodes, sending out a gamma ray burst - and it hits the planet. The watery planet then is transformed into a cloudless desert place where basically life is close to extinct. The people living there only have medieval technology, so they can't escape... but a landing ship from whoever wants to do this type of thread allows some people a way off.

So... yeah... I need help with stuff like where this is located, how big it is, stuff like that.

Thank you! :)
~ Elvira.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom