Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maer-class Orbital Complex

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To provide a base model for the station which Kvothe Fabrications both operates from and broke the corporations banks in its foundation
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: If Needed
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Kvothe Fabrications
  • Model: Maer-class Orbital Complex
  • Affiliation: Closed-Market
    "Closed-Market," in this particular case, does not imply closed market for production, but closed-market in regards to access to the station for business, dealings, etc.

[*]Production: Unique
[*]Material: Mirrsteel with Durasteel plating
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

[*]Defenses: Moderate

[*]Hangar:
  • 48 small docking bays (personal ships, up to 4-person crew ships, small freighters)
  • 24 medium docking bays (large freighters, transport ships)
  • 2 large docking bays
    One is dedicated to fabrication of said large ship

[*]Maneuverability Rating: None
[*]Speed Rating: None
[*]Hyperdrive Class: N/A
SPECIAL FEATURES
(Provide all of your submission's special features, including non-combat items and special weapons, here in a list. Please link to all Factory Submissions used. Stealth technology and other advanced features may require other weaknesses for balance. Ensure capabilities from features are included in the Strengths list. Links: Starship Weapons, Approved Technology, Shields, Engines)
Strengths:
  • Large civilian and industrial complex
  • Moderately defensible against attacks
Weaknesses:
  • Immobile, relies on the orbit of the station's planet to move
  • Shield does provides protection against projectiles, but will not stop fighters of ships from entering
Description:

Not quite sure what to put in the special features section or if anything needs to be detailed there at all... As such, I apologise, but I would like some guidance as to what to detail there if anything needs to be detailed.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Kezia Lavellan"]

Sub looks great overall, and I'm happy to help out with the details. Basically for description and special features we're looking for anything that might come up during RP. So for example you mention it's an industrial complex, in the Description you could briefly detail what sort of stuff it makes, background behind how it was made, anything else you feel like having in the sub as a reference for other folks to read.

As for Special Features, nothing is required there, but it's a section to list anything unusual about the station. For a civilian station I can see how there might not be anything, but perhaps there's a section of the station you want to elaborate more on or something. Nothing is fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom