Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madalyn Salvari

9tzqef.jpg

NAME: Madalyn Salvari
FACTION: TBD
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 1.55m
WEIGHT: 50 Kg
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Black
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Nope

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
(+)Extremely Charismatic
(+) Intelligent
(+) Decisive
(+) Deceptive
(+) Educated
(-) No combat abilities
(-) Untrusting
(-) Easily makes enemies

APPEARANCE:
Considered beautiful by humans and near human species. Has long dark hair and dark brown eyes.

BIOGRAPHY:
Madalyn was born into one of the many wealthy families of Alderaan. From an early age she grew used to the constant family feuds on the planet and had to learn how to play the political game with the other families. The Salvari family eventually fell into a feud with another Alderaan family and a small war ensued. After a year of fighting, Madalyn was sent as the diplomat to discuss the terms to the end of the war. Instead though, the enemy family, breaking the rules and values of Alderaan, took her for hostage demanding the Salvari family become vassals under them for the returning of their daughter. The Salvari refused to do this, and the major clans on Alderaan took sides in the war. Meanwhile, the opposing family sold her off to the Black Sun, as they saw no use for her, and killing her would turn the entire planet against them.

The Black Sun used her to make a profit and sold her to a Hutt on Nar Shadaa. She was a rarity among the black market because of her Noble status, so she went to one of the richest Hutts on the planet. There, a slave collar was thrown onto her and she was forced to serve, dance, and entertain the guests in the Hutt's most prestigious cantina. She was there for many years, unable to escape. She was nearing depression and was almost at the end, when a one in a million chance happened. Her brother walked into the cantina. She noticed him almost immediately, but kept composure. She walked up to him, pretending not to know him, and took him to a booth while her brother didn't even recognize her. After serving him drinks and food, he asked her if he could ask some questions. He had stated he was looking into the effects of slavery in the areas outside of Republic reach and asked to know how she got the position she was in. She finally revealed to him who she was, and he was in shock. The entire family thought she was gone forever. Her brother immediately bought her from the Hutt, coming from a rich noble family, and she returned home.

After her years as a slave, she spent her time reading and educating herself on the runnings of the world. She knew she wanted to do something big, and she wanted to stop slavery. That was her driving motive. After a few years of schooling at home, she departed for the Republic. There she spent the first few years in her political life. She worked under a senator from Balmorra and in a way interned for her. As she grew more experienced, she eventually sat in and even participated in the senate meetings. Over time though, she would come to believe that the Republic is corrupt. Right before the Republic's collapse, she left the Republic, and sat out to start her own agenda.

SHIP:
Sorosuub Luxury Yacht: Used for traveling and diplomatic missions
sorosuub_luxury_yacht_ortho_by_unusualsuspex_d77.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Madalyn Salvari said:
Considered beautiful by most sentient species.
If I may, this bit sounds sue-ish... it's just a friendly warning/observation. not a suggestion of "change it". It's good for near humans and humans alike, but that's it to me, that's why it sounded sue-ish to say "most sentient species"

EDIT: It's good to see it not a strength btw

Miss [member="Madalyn Salvari"] ,

I am quite impressed with your diplomtaic skills and alas my own faction (In which I aspire to be greater than it is of right now) is with out any a person to represent us diplomatically. We may only be a fleet, but soon we will be more and I would like you to be our own diplomat.
Contact me if you are interested.

- Fleet Admiral Kerkov

Mazarr said:
If I may, this bit sounds sue-ish... it's just a friendly warning/observation. not a suggestion of "change it". It's good for near humans and humans alike, but that's it to me, that's why it sounded sue-ish to say "most sentient species"

EDIT: It's good to see it not a strength btw
You have a point sir. Thank you for the advice, I will change it. I wrote it all up kinda late at night :p

[member="Madalyn Salvari"]

As I stated, it was an observation, not a suggestion. But yeah, good idea to change that one bit as the amount of sentient species is huge

Mazarr said:
[member="Madalyn Salvari"]

As I stated, it was an observation, not a suggestion. But yeah, good idea to change that one bit as the amount of sentient species is huge
It was a suggestion I agreed with. Thank you. That's kind of how I meant it too, just didn't word stuff right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom