Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mad Knight of the Sith

[member="Muad Dib"]

Here's an idea, if a certain person is blocking your Master vote for personal reasons on TSC, why don't you get some of the awesome Sith oldies from here to go back and vote for you? Just a thought. I'm sure [member="Selena Halcyon"] and [member="Quietus"] might help out?

That's fair, [member="Quietus"]. I'm gonna bring Azrael over here in a month once I wrap up at that guy's c whatever the hell you call it.

And [member="Muad Dib"], it was just an idea, but I respect that. I just hate to see your hard work go down the drain, so to speak. I will be over here once I finish training my trainee/your apprentice up =P

[member="GreenMachine1234567"]

If you just post "T G C" without the spaces it automatically gets changed to TGC. It's part of the profanity filter/word filter, I believe.

Nice to see Azrael making his way over. Always liked him. Let me know when he does, I'd be happy to write with you under any of my faces.

[member="Muad Dib"] I don't think I ever met you on TGC, your name doesn't ring a bell. Don't think even if I did go to vote for you that it would count anyway. Haven't posted over there for almost a year and I'm sure they have a rule for only active Masters placing votes anyway. At least, that's how it was before and that's how it -should- be. Welcome to SWRP nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom