Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech M-101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preserver.png

Image Source: N/A
Intent: To create a heavy repeater blaster that can be carried and used in combat
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: Obsidian Order
Model: M-101
Affiliation: Techno Union
Modularity: High, as for change of sights or accesories.
Production: Minor
Material: Desh, Diatium, Blaster components,
Classification: Blaster
Size: Two handed
Length: 70 cm
Weight: 40 kgs
Ammunition Type: Power cell, blaster gas
Ammunition Capacity: 300 rounds
Effective Range: Equivalent to a heavy repeating blaster range
Rate of Fire: 300 rounds per minute
Special Features: The weapon is connected to a battery that can be attached to the back of the user.

Description: The enemy of the one using this weapon is good as dead, as the M-101 can take out almost every type of light cover with his high fire rate. And of course the user won’t need to have the best aim, but strength to keep up with the high recoil and the weight of the weapon. The armor on the sides of the weapon makes it resistant towards lateral attacks or hits that could create a malfunction. Diatium battery and the upgrade of Desh, helps to create the higher amount of ammunition capacity and load in a short period. And of course, as any heavy weapon, it has a simple bi-pod at the middle of the weapon, for using it as a mounted gun.

Primary Source:

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Acaleus Thorn said:
Weight: 40 kgs
This is an exceptionally heavy weapon. While it may be "portable" in the sense in that people can lug this around on foot (much like a real life Ma Deuce), it probably won't be something that people will be running around with. If you're okay with that, I'm okay with that, but I wanted to make sure that we are on the same page about this.

If you're looking for something a bit more portable, I'd take a look at the T-21 for reference.

Acaleus Thorn said:
Ammunition Type: Power cell

Add "blaster gas" to this as well.

Acaleus Thorn said:
The enemy of the one using this weapon is good as dead, as the M-101 can take out almost every type of cover with his high fire rate.
I'm skeptical about this sentence. This isn't to say that I don't think it wouldn't be easily capable of shredding through a bunch of light cover, but there are going to be exceptions to this (like someone using a portable ray shield or taking cover behind a tank). Please adjust to this to say something about shredding through "light" cover instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom