Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lust & Treason (Short)

Panatha, Eversor Estate
Sundown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7H0QfU5J04
"M'Lord, you have been rather reclusive these past few days, what bothers you?"
Darth Eversor stood outside of his chambers on a balcony, arms outstretched over the railing as he overlooked the untouched wilds of his mother planet. Not much coursed through his mind nowadays, like a dying body losing the need to pump blood throughout its veins. This was abnormal, irritating.
"My affairs do not concern you, nor were you spared to console me. What news do you have for me?"
The servant swallowed his pride and bit his tongue, for he knew that his master would surely punish him for speaking out of turn, or giving even the slightest hint of a retort. But more pressing matters were in mind, like the attempts of a chamber maiden leaking intel of Darth Eversor to a shadow cell of Jedi.
"M'Lord, one of your concubines was apprehended trying to make an off-world message. It was addressed to a member of the Jedi. We believe she is a spy."
Silent and unmoved, Darth Eversor stared with a blind rage upon the dying sun sinking beneath the horizon. How could he be fooled so easily? And for what reason did Jedi need to take interest in his affairs? Upon first thought, it became rather clear. This was a systematic dismantling; or rather, an attempted one that would bear no fruit. Now was not the time to become infuriated, for Darth Eversor knew what needed to be done to assure the security of both Sith and himself.
A cleanse was in order.
Eversor turned to face his faithful servant, walking towards him until face-to-face.
"Go into the courtyard and assemble a meeting with every house-servant and maiden. We will finish this discussion there."
"Yes, M'Lord."
The Sith gave a curt nod and turned back to his view. Now he would have to consider a new shipment of slaves.
How tedious.
------------------------------------------------------
Two Hours Later...
A multitude of servants stood attentive, cold, and teary-eyed with a sense of dread pounding from the inside of their chests. None said a word, looked at one another, or even moved a muscle as they stared upon their master. He stared back, hands behind his back as cybernetic eyes burned with a distorted red hue. Mechanical whirls and drones from the Sith's helmet faintly disturbed the eerily silent air of the cold night; torches held by statues being the only sources of light around, and death... death loomed eagerly.
"Now as you all have been informed, there is a traitor in our midst. Not that I personally give a damn, because none of you have even the pity nor the smallest inkling of a right. You are nothing but objects of my whims and demands; however, it seems you cannot even meet my demands properly. And I must be certain this kind of stress does not occur again."
Brandishing the hilt of his lightsaber, Darth Eversor paced along his neatly organized rows of owned flesh. He stared at each one of them as he passed by, tediously irritating them to eventually cause a break in the chain. Eventually the Sith activated his unstable crimson blade, dark energies just as foul as the overseeing ruler [member="Darth Carnifex"] pulsated throughout the False Butcher's body.
To feel his own power escalate into euphoria was a high that was quite addicting, more intoxicating than any drug sold on the gritty streets of Courscant.
"I'm giving the chance, no, the privilege! So why don't you come and form a single-file line like the obedient children you are..."
With little choice and nowhere to run, each servant reluctantly filed themselves into a line. Eyes staring straight at the backs of each other's skull with tears visibly falling.
This was doom, the end.
And on that night, silence ran amok throughout the Eversor Estate.
The Sith stood in silence in the foyer, lightsaber still active. He began slashing and destroying furniture, art, and luxuries most families would only ever dream of. Harsh, modulated breathing was the only essence that escaped the lips of the Darth. His helmet concealed the anger painted across his flesh, only having cold exterior trap his emotions to feed from and learn.
Soon there were no nuances pervading the stagnant atmosphere, no crackle and hum of an unstable blade, nor the modulated faux of the Sith's presence.
There was only darkness and the sizzling flesh of scorched cadavers strewn across the courtyard just outside the walls.
Goodnight, faithful servants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom