Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Lust & Sin | Hand Cannons

Status
Not open for further replies.
twin_handguns___cerberus_by_albertroberto.jpg
Image Source: DeviantArt.net

Intent: To create some powerful guns to carry for Jamila...
Development Thread: Materials for a Materialist
Manufacturer: [member="Damien Daemon"] | Merr-Sonn Inc,
Model: Lust & Sin
Affiliation: Jamila Elahad
Modularity: Bullets
Production: Unique
Material: Alchemized Aluminum | Imbued Uller Bone

Classification: Hand Cannon
Size: Handheld
Length: 38.1 cm
Weight: 5.1 kg
Ammunition Type: Slugs | Shells
Ammunition Capacity: 6 Single Shots
Effective Range: 65 m
Rate of Fire: Single
Special Features: Minimal Recoil (Uller Bone)

Strengths:
  • [ Huh, No Backlash ] ~ Thanks to the mainstead ingredient in the number one sold item of Merr-Sonn, Alchemized Uller Bone, these beauties suffer minimal kickback - about the same as a 9mm pistol
  • [ Well, That's a Big Hole ] ~ Huge bullets, son (.500/.75 cal/etc)
Weaknesses:
  • [ Frakin A, That's Huge ] ~ Well, as said, they are massive; it is not simply a weapon you smuggle, nor one that you can hide plainly. The weight as well, with its majority being along the barrel and thusly nose oriented is difficult to carry let alone, as said, hide
  • [ Uh Oh, Bad News ] ~ This set has molecularly neutral imbued Uller Bone, a first attempt for Merr-Sonn whom focus on Alchemized (darkside) materials, thus inside of any form of Force nullifying zone, these basically become unusable; the weight combined with kickback makes for a shot impossible for most beings
  • [ Force Driven, What Does That Even Mean ] ~ Weird enough is the oddity of a Force driven decisive factor; if the Force wills it, the gun may perform in many different fashions: potential misfire, shots going awry, dud fire, etcetera
  • [ Six? That's it? ] ~ These guns carry little fire, so missed shots are dangerous to a deadly degree
  • [ Darkside? ] ~ This weapon also possesses an Alchemized frame, one in which is a heavy deposit of darkside energies - enough to potentially influence any user of these weapons
Description: These weapons are dangerously long and heavy, requiring heavy duty gunholders to hold when not in use. Each are crafted from lightweight aluminum, as which most are aware has incredibly minimalistic durability, so the frames are Alchemized so as to bring the defense capabilities upward - it is not enough to even take a single lightsaber blow, but it is not foldable. With a little manipulation on the molecular scale, with aid of Alchemy, the frame has a much more able capacity. Bound into which is the neutrally imbued Uller Bone, thanks to Instant Adhesive.

The result of which is a weapon able to be fired with heavily lessened recoil, even able to be struck by blades, or other items impacting with a kinetic slam, that will not damage the structure of the weapon. There isn't anymore able doodads, or additions than raised durability on a punchable metal, and kickback drop.

Primary Source: None

For the judge of this, I hope to point out my most sold item, in which is incorporated the Uller Bone: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/85116-baka-bodyglove/.

The amount of energy I put for it to be mass produced, combined with ic purchase etcetera - I feel this equals out to, a personal opinion here, enough that using something like this wouldn't require more dev.

Again, my opinion. Judging is not my job. Just stating my opinion.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Jamila Elahad"] Hello, I will be looking this over today. :)

So Can you do some development for the alchemized aluminum please. 10 post would be enough. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom