Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lupe Baracka

Transferred from: http://www.thestarwarsrp.com/forum/showthread.php?58505-Lupe-Baracka

Any tips would be nice!

NAME: Lupe Baracka
FACTION: Jedi
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6’0
WEIGHT: 185 lbs
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Bald
SKIN: Dark Brown.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

-PHYSICAL TRAITS AND FORCE POWERS ON MY CHARACTER PAGE!

SKILLS:
Taunting: Lupe knows how to get under your skin and make moderate to advanced Jedi’s choke on their emotions.
Aerobic fighting: Lupe uses his reflexes and force perception to move out of the way of attacks. If a rancor is going to step on him, he leaps back. If a staff is being swung at his head, he ducks. If a blaster is going to be shot at his right arm, he leans to the left. He uses these movements to open vital areas in his opponent. THIS IS NOT AN INEVITABLE! He will not be OP or god, it fails like any other technique

Weakness:
1. The order may not accept his emotion driven personality.
2. He can be barraged by multiple people, it's almost impossible to duck 2 opponents.
3. His emotions make him borderline to the darkside!

LIGHTSABER/SWORD FORMS:
Form IV: He sways and retaliates.

GEAR:
- Purple lightsaber
- Classic brown and white Jedi robes
- A right handed battle glove

PERSONALITY:
Lupe is rather arrogant. He's defiant and finds a way to debate EVERYTHING. Lupe could be considered a narcissist, but when it comes time for battle he's all business in studying his opponent. Being a wanna-be senator Lupe is always reading on the past, he is always trying to study politics. He's intelligent and critical.

Lupe is Legacy hungry, so his personality is bold. He questions authority but has a way of preventing himself from being out-spoken. If you wanna get a grasp of who he is, think about that kid that was always smart and talented, but got C's... and was ok with it.

Lupe is passionate, self-riotous and independent. When first met he carries himself humble, but everyone's perception of him will differ for he WOULD have acted differently around Padme compared to Yoda.

BIOGRAPHY:
Introducing himself to the council:
“ Thank you for bringing me here today. The uplanders (original humans) of my land were force sensitive so I feel as though I’ve resided in a venue of the prosperous philosophy before me.

Haruun Kal is far from ornery, but I’ve always had visions of me abandoning it’s realm in presence, but not in personal motif. My Father was a pilot, a freedom fighter and at time’s a mercenary. If it involved flying, shooting and money he was qualified. My Mother was fortune seeker, a fiat thirsty bigot. With my Father always away and my Mother born without a moral compass, my transition to the academy should be smooth.

I started using a sword at a young age, blasters weren’t most abundant in my neck of the galaxy. Electronics were plaqued by metal eating fungi, so I feel a connection with nature; at the same time I feel the power of the people. I see the industrial world as an advancement, but no matter how far we advance a societal downfall is inevitable. Maybe the Sith will propel the most technologically advanced planets into one that replicates Dagobah. Maybe we the Jedi will take intergalactical intervention too far and our capital’s fate will replicate that of Taris! Did we not engineer the destructive of the Clone Wars? I’m not trying to reproach this council, I just hope one day I can retain rank and be the new eyes this era may need.
I’ve always been able to move; I’ve always been able to infer others movements. This is how I demonstrate such unorthodox and fluid movement. I depict others emotions and foreshadow their reaction to my attacks. I used to tell my cousin When I say word, throw rocks at me.
I used to sense his different emotions and have him throw rocks. When he was angry he would throw them different than when he was excited, I adapted rapidly.
Do not let my demographics divert from the fact I’m a future champion and I am politically enhanced. I’m not normal and hell, it’s not just because I’m here. I will remain humble to you, I will train hard; but I will not remain ignorant to society."
“…. Thanks again, I can’t wait to get started.”

( WILL BE ADDING MORE AS I PROGRESS TO THE BIO!)

Evasion Studios
This seems to be setup for some kind of dice-rolling combat system. There is no such system here, this is all Free Form. Hope that helps.

Evad said:
This seems to be setup for some kind of dice-rolling combat system. There is no such system here, this is all Free Form. Hope that helps.
Ik. My combat ability's are just to be taken into consideration by those I fight :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom