Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loxosceles

harch10.jpg

NAME: Locosceles
FACTION: Dragon's Thorn
SPECIES: Harch
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 7"0
WEIGHT: 423lbs.
EYES: Blood Red.
HAIR: Brown, with stripes of black and grey.
SKIN: N/A.
FORCE SENSITIVE: No.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:
  • Multiple arms, able to wield multiple weapons at once.
  • High natural endurance.
  • Strong.
  • Intelligent.

Weaknesses:
  • Slow, because of his weight.
  • Easily angered.
  • Easily detected.
APPEARANCE:
Loxosceles is an Harch, an arachnid species who have six arms and two legs, he has six beady blood red eyes, the lower two being larger than the upper four. He wears a long black robe that can be hooded when trying to conceal himself.

BIOGRAPHY:
Harch has been scouring the galaxy since a young age with his father, who passed away on a smuggling run getting a small group of jedi into Yuuzhan Vong Space undetected, the mission was going successful until the jedi decided to disobey orders and destroy the ship and my father with it leaving me on my own, alone in unkown territory.

He was found by a man named Chondo Luzan a Rodian who got lost years before meeting Lox. The Harch was a cunning species of arachnids that are extremely intelligent; it took him three years to find a way of that treacherous planet and back into open space searching for years on end to finish who killed his father.

Lox now searches the galaxy robbing, mugging and doing anything he god damn wishes!
SHIP:
WIP.

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom