Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in the Supermarket

"Or rather, most of their past. Family is one of those few elements that are usually retained by newcomers to the Mandos. I know many in the galaxy, Mando or not, conflate Jedi and/or the light side with good, and likewise conflate Sith and/or the dark side with evil. That being said, it is possible to use the dark side for good, and the light side for evil, and often people claim Dark Jedi are just people who use the dark side for good, as well as claiming Light Sith use the light side for evil, even though Light Sith are much more marginal compared to Dark Jedi. Just remember that Force-alignment is not the same as morality. We'll continue this discussion later, but let me in on something before the next lesson begins"

Mando-born Jedi or Sith that were detected as Force-users sufficiently early in their childhood took their verd'goten and became fully-fledged knights by age 13, even though they still learned only the very basic Force-powers by that point. Leading most Mandos of all stripes to go learn more advanced powers elsewhere, often well outside Mando-land. That's why non-Mandos often joke about Mando Jedi or Sith being people with a suit of beskar armor (black if Sith), a lightsaber (red if Sith) and the light or dark side of the Force respectively. Even pyro/cryokinesis was considered pretty advanced by Mando standards, and sometimes even Force-lightning. Meanwhile, she could sense [member="Taunwe Trebor"]'s Force-energy pool being recharged enough to attempt learning the next lesson on the agenda. Which came at an opportune time since a Squib worker got hurt and broke a leg while his safety harness broke while working on the electrical fixtures on the supermarket's ceiling, leading to the lighting using fluocompact bulbs once that is said and done. Hopefully Taunwe will get to learn the basics of Force-healing before being sent back on his way, with the Squib laying on the floor, near the kitchen door...

"I used to be a therapist; while therapy was just not my thing as a medical practitioner, I was still able to do emergency medicine just fine. Our next lesson is going to be Force-healing. Now, the first thing to do is detecting the ailment in the Force and, from there, making a diagnosis"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom