Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in a snowglobe

Ilum. What a wonderful place to be. If Sadrion could talk, he would comment on just how big of a waste of time the planet was. It was a load of crystals, just sitting there for anyone smart or brave enough to get past the republic outposts to grab and run off. Sure, the Jedi mostly controlled the crystal caves, but there were always thieves, looters, and mercenaries. Currently, the cloaked man waded through a thick snowstorm, on his way to one such cave. Xardus's constant mental urging had eventually grown tiresome, and he had given in to the weakling's demands. Apparently, he wanted to visit the planet to check on specific crystal formations. Honestly, how big of an idiot can one be? They were karking crystals! Unfortunately, he couldn't say much about it, due to his armored mask being glued to his face. Not that he needed to anyway. Xardus was in his head and not outside, after all.

@[member="Sasha Wade"]

Sasha Wade

Rogue force user
Ilum

She was inside the cave, building a lightsaber. She already has one, but she wishes to make another. This one is a red crystal. As she works on it, she thinks about Xardus. It was little more than a year ago when he disappeared. She had kept up her training, growing stronger and more powerful. She also searched for word on where he could be.

She found him a month ago. But he was not the Xardus that she remembered. From what she could see, he was being controled by something...evil. She was not able to save him than, able next time she will when she gets a change. "Got it!" She said, holding the unlt lightsaber in her hand. She turned it on, it's blade the color of red, like blood. She turned it off and put it in her belt, and than stood up, only to sense something. She holds one of her unlt lightsaber in her hand, as she went towards whoever she was sensing.

And than she found him. "Xardus!" She said, turning her lightsaber on, it's blade the color of red. "Or whatever your calling yourself now! Give my brother back now!" She does not want to have to fight her brother, but she will if she has to.

@[member="Sadrion"]

As he approached a cave, Sadrion heard the familiar sound of electronic humming.

"Xardus! Or whatever you're calling yourself now! Give my brother back now!"

Interesting. 'You never mentioned a sister, Xardus.' He felt immediate fear radiate from the lighter soul. If Sasha was hurt... 'You leave her alone! She has nothing to do with you!' A sense of humor washed over Sadrion. 'Oh, but she has everything to do with me. I am you, after all.' Reaching to his side, the man pulled his weapon from his belt, igniting it's bright yellow blade. Once he pulled his hood down, she would be able to see the glowing golden eyes that replaced Xardus's normal green ones through the eye holes in his mask. Taking a stance in Juyo form, he prepared himself to take down this little girl, Xardus screaming in his head the whole time.

@[member="Sasha Wade"]

Sasha Wade

Rogue force user
What if there's not a way to save her brother? If so, than this is a no win fight...if she loses, than she's dead. But if she kills him...than her brother's dead. But than...it would be better to die than live being controled. She ran forward until she got within range, slashing her lightsaber towards her brother's gut, only a blur as she attacked. Her fighting style is Djem So with Ataru mixed in. "It's not too late, Xardus! You can still fight whoever it is that is controling you. Don't make me have to kill you!"

@[member="Sadrion"]

(OOC: Um.. Sasha learned Juyo? If it's only a little, I understand, but you'd have to be extremely powerful to even begin that form at apprentice level.)

The lightsaber would hit Sadrion's torso many times, only to come back without leaving so much as a scratch. A throaty chuckle emanated from him, as he sent forth his thoughts to the woman. 'Your petty attacks are nothing to me. You-' 'Sasha! Run away now! Sadrion has all of my-' At that, he stumbled back and clutched his head, a low groan coming out. 'Leave! You have no chance against him!' 'Stay out of this, boy.' Resuming full control once more, Sadrion mentally knocked Xardus back and continued to attack the other. Tiny arcs of yellow streamed between them as he launched a full-out attack. After sending the flurry of blows, he sent a powerful torrent of lightning at her, powered by a force wave intended to maim her and send her flying back against the wall.

@[member="Sasha Wade"]

Sasha Wade

Rogue force user
OOC-Sorry about that, I will change my post.

She blocked the flurry of blows, than backfliped away. She got ready got another attack. He unleashed a torrent of lightning, powered by a force wave. She put up a force shield, however the attack still sent her flying, but it allowed her to recover and land on her feet, sldiing agansit the wall. She was breathing heavily. She knew she had no change of beating him, but she had hoped for Xardus to come to his senses and fight back.

She had hope when she heard Xardus's voice in her head, but it was endded as soon as it happened. Time to fight another day, try again when she's stronger. It's unlikely that he intends to let her leave. Well too bad...She looked around, and looked back at what was left of Xardus and turned around and ran back the way she came.

@[member="Sadrion"]

Sadrion noticed how the woman had gotten up and attempted to run away. He could not let this happen. Reaching out a hand, he gripped hold of her and brought her back to within three feet o where he was standing. 'And where do you think you are going?'

@[member="Sasha Wade"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom