Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Tanasuki gave a wide yawn upon exciting his Eta-2 Actis-class interceptor, putting his hand together and stretching them over his back, the satisfying pooping of bones being a refreshing feeling after another long trip. The cool wind blowing around the Voss temple brushed against his long dark blue hair and skirt like Kama, 'time to see what my sister got herself into this time'.

The young and effeminate Jin had received word about the Silver Jedi invasion or Miral, as a counter attack to the Sith aggression as of late, during which his sister had gotten herself stabbed and admitted to the hospital on Voss. Tanasuki was not too worried about her wellbeing, both sibling inheriting their mother’s vampire regeneration ability, but it was good manner to visit and see how things were going.

'I guess catching up on my own accomplishments would be nice as well, I bet she will be pleasantly surprised that I've become a Jedi Padawan to Lady Ike, I wonder how jealous she will be'. He began the long trek up the temples stair case, wandering though the many open spaces and gardens before coming to a stop, 'wait.... where was the hospital again"?

[member="Yvette Whitgail"]

Yvette Whitgail

Y
Yvette was in the Archives, studying. Despite focusing all his energies on swordplay trying to be the best their is, he wanted to learn more about the Force and the different ways it can be used offensively, not just for augmenting his combat ability. After putting the books away, he exited the archives. Master Carver was having a private conversation with his uncle and Yvette needed to stay active.

He decided to exit the Temple and head out into the gardens to clear his head. He reflected on his childhood, back when he was still living on the icy planet of Krownest. He had grown used to the icy temperatures and the brutal training that followed when he reached the right age. When introduced to the Force, it was a very different kind of training. It was different, but it was more peaceful than what he went through before.

Yvette stopped when he sensed a presence in the Force. It was another Force User. Thankfully he had his vibrosword slung over his shoulder and it was just there as a precaution more so than most. He followed the presence and was suprised to see a rather young person looking around confused. It looked like she was trying to get somewhere, but was confused.

Yvette decided to catch the other Force User's attention by saying,"Hello there! What's your name and business here?"

[member="Tanaski Yumi"]

Tanasuki mentally slapped himself at making such a mistake, he had only been to Voss on time, and that time had involved looking around the temple and meeting with Junko Ike and becoming her student, he had completely forgot that he'd never actually taken any time to remember the lay out of the entire area, let alone explore it. 'Perhaps I though ask for direction... though that would require me to find another Jedi'.

As fate would have it a force signature approached, followed promptly by the voice of a youngster?, asking the exact question he wanted to here. Turning around Tanasuki's gaze fell on the new comer, their attire looking out of place for a Jedi home world, not that he was one to talk with his sailor suit like clothing. Said newcomer was very feminine in appearance, but there voice sounded... odd, mentally shrugging he performed a small customary bow, "Why hello there, my name is Tanasuki Yumi, Jedi Padawan to Lady Ike and Astrian Princess, as for my business, just visiting my injured sister, well If I could find the hospital that is... who might I ask you are, are you a Jedi too"?

The, what he assumed to be a girl, had a single vibro sword swung over hos shoulder, it did not seem to be very Jedi like, but perhaps they had yet to make a saber, he had only just made his recently. So in his mind it was not out of the realm of possibilities, considering the apparent age the girl looked to be.

After the newcomer gave a small bow and introduced herself as Tanasuki Yumi, and that she was a Jedi Padawan, Yvette responded with the same bow. She also mentioned that she was visiting her sister at the hospital. When Yumi asked after his name and if he was a Jedi, Yvette responded. "Well yes. I am a Jedi. Well, not a full Knight, more of a Padawan. My name is Yvette of Clan Whitgail. Have you been around here long?"

Well, Yumi is a strange one. She didn't have the standard uniform that most of the Silvers wore, instead it was more similar to what a sailor might wear. Well, if they wore black that is. Yvette couldn't really judge her unfairly, as he also wore black and his outfit looked out of place as well. No matter. It's best to get things over with. He needed to do some sparring. Yvette's also looking forward to the date that he and his master are going to Illum to get a crystal. Just a few more days....

"Have I been here for long, if you men part of the order and under the guidance of a master, them around a few weeks, very new which should have been easy to see by the fact I am lost.. though I have had extensive past training by my mercenary and, I guess dark Jedi mother.. don't let the name fool you, she is a nice person, when you get to know her and all". Tanasuki eyes the virbo sword that the girl carried, being sword nut himself it was common ground to start more conversation, "That is a nice blade you have there, were did you get it".

Yvette Whitgail

Y
Yvette nodded with a thoughtful expression when Yumi finished her story. When she mentioned the blade and questioned it's origin, Yvette replied,"Oh this?" He unsheathed the vibrosword and showed it to Yumi. The blade was a longsword obviously, and it was a shade of deep aqua, while the tip was of a lighter shade. The blade was slender, and had an aquamarine gem set in the middle of the crossguard, which was perpendicular to the blade. The crossguard's aesthetic was of a pair of conjoined daggers. While it may look more like a ceremonial blade, it can be used in combat and slice through flesh and bone like they were butter. It didn't have a cortosis-weave, but Yvette means to change that.

"This was a blade given to me when I began my training to become a Mandalorian warrior. I've been using this blade ever since then and it had been part of the Whitgail clan ever since it's birth. Since I don't have a lightsaber yet, I'm using this as my weapon instead of a training lightsaber. How about you? Where did your blade come from?"

[member="Tanaski Yumi"]

Tanasuki nodded understandingly to the young girl as she show cased the sword, well what he assumed to be a girl anyways, he knew that looks where not everything. "Your a Mandalorian, a cutie like you being apart of that die hard warrior clan... just joking, sound interesting, and I cannot really say I am any different, my culture, that of the Riben Jin is fairly warrior like itself, all honor in battle sort of thing".

He gave Yvette a coy smile before unsheathing on of his vibro wakizashis, both being identical. The blade had a slightly curved look to it, one side razor sharp, and light grey tint was notable from the sword coming from its cortosis weave to combat light-sabers. Its hilt was a tight brass looking colour, with a black hand grip with diamond like pattern etched into it. Tanasuki swinged it around in a circle, showcasing it lightness but decent weight, "These here are my Vibro short swords, what we Jin refer to as Wakizas his, used primary as secondary weapons, but I have taken to using them as my main, as I am a Ja'kai user, as for how I obtained them, well I forged them myself". "Riben-Jin are traditionally fine craftsmen, and as such usually make their own weapons, my father taught me how to make blade, and though trial and error created these two fine peaces, though I have recently made a saber, if you would like to see that".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom