Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to start an Force Sensitive Knighthood.

I am working in a thread of this character being discovered and goes out to the galaxy to see what he has missed in history. Something that I'd like to do is that a Knighthood group that might be called "The Knights of the Force", Where a small group of Force Users band together and go throughout the Galaxy achieving 4 main goals.

#1. To Find Ancient Sith/Jedi Artefacts through out the Galaxy and preserving them.

#2. To defend Sith and Jedi Temples under attack on planets, or even locations that are strong in either Side of the Force.

#3. To Provide protection to Force Sensitive people that ask for their help.

#4. To teach Both Sides of the Force to people who seek that knowledge.

Each person would hold a title of a colour; Black, Grey, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Brown, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Pink. Other colour names of titles (EX: The Red Knight, The Gold Knight.) Would be added, and each colour title would have a specific objective, besides the 4 main ones.

Red: To provide Completely Offensive teachings of Lightsaber Combat and lead the charge on offensive objectives the Knights take place in. (Ex:Invasions, Dominations)

Blue: To provide Completely Defensive Lightsaber Combat teachings and lead Defensive objectives that the Knights get involved in.

Green: To act as Book Keepers of Holocrons and Holobooks, and to study Ancient Sith/Jedi Temples that still stand.

Yellow: To Assist the Green Knight with studying Ancient Jedi/Sith Temples, and to guard the Artefacts that are preserved by the other Knights

Orange: To Maintain Order between the Other Knights, by making sure they do not fight against one another, even in the same invasion or domination. They also make sure the Knights uphold the laws in other Factions that they visit.

Purple: To provide completely Offensive teachings of both sides of the Force, teaching both the Knights and anyone who wishes to be taught. They also assist the Red Knight in leading the charge on offensive objectives that the Knights take place in.

Pink: To provide completely Defensive teachings of both sides of the Force, along with assisting the Blue Knight with leading defensive objectives that the group takes place in.

Gold: To act as the Book-keeper of the Groups finances, making sure they have enough resources to function properly.

Bronze: To represent the Knights when meeting representatives of other Factions, the First Order and the Jedi Order being examples.

Black: To mark the passing of a Knight in holobook records, and to fulfil the Knight's dying wishes, or last wishes.

Grey: To preform the burial rites of any of the Knights who pass away, assisting the Black Knight with their main goal.

Silver: To find and teach basic force abilities to young or beginning force users, giving them a head start in which side of the force they want to go for.

Brown: To travel with the Silver Knight, teaching young or beginning force users Form 1 of lightsaber combat, along with giving them the parts and knowledge they need to build their own lightsaber.

If the Knight wishes, they will be handed a special crystal for their lightsaber that will be of their colour. If not a crystal, then they will be provided a Crossguard Lightsaber hilt that they may make their lightsaber out of.

If anyone is interested in this, then we can plan a small group thread where all of the people who want to be in the Knights of the Force meet up, and work together through an objective, before founding the Knights on the planet they work together on. The choice is yours if you want to join in. Force Sensitives are preferred for this, but their alignment in the Force does not matter for this.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
I'd be interested. I've been hesitant to push my character to Masterhood, and I think he'd do well to stew in Knighthood for a while. :p

EDIT: I've read the list, and I think that Jak would honestly fit well as a Green knight. He is always curious to learn and study more of the Force, and has plenty of ways of keeping valuables safe and secure.

[member="The White Knight"]

[member="Jak Sandrow"] Fantastic! Awesome to see someone who's interested so quickly. Something I never did think of with the original post until now is that the Rank in the Force Doesn't matter either. They Don't have to be a Jedi, Sith, Rouge or Grey Knight to be in the Knight-hood.

Oh how I love minor factions. Have you made a discord? I would like to discuss this a bit more at length. Sena would fit more in as a gold knight. Add me on Discord @Desskit#2114

[member="The White Knight"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom