Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to join the political scene

So recently I have been interested in going down the political route with this character. Unfortunately, I am having a bit of difficulty starting things off. I am not really sure where to go or who to talk to.

I would be really grateful if anyone could give me some advice. Perhaps even the offer of a roleplay with a character in the political field to help ease me into it? as I said any help would be muchly appreciated :)

[member="Effie Duanna"]

Step one, find a faction worth doing politics for (such as the Sacred Lotus or Iron Empire.)

Step two, find other groups worth politicing with. (such as the Sacred Lotus or Iron Empire.)

Step three, profit. (seriously though, join the Sacred Lotus or Iron Empire. They'll love you.)

[member="Darth Metus"]

Ahh the Sacred Lotus! Of course!
I have just returned from a LOA and I had completely forgotten about some of the factions.
I think the Sacred Lotus would suit Effie. Thank you for reminding me!

[member="Effie Duanna"]

The Sacred Lotus could always use a smiling face to help smooth over negotiations.

I'm sure you'll be perfect for the job. [member="Bethany Kismet"] can get you settled in! :)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Effie Duanna"]

Looks like you've gotten some great people to help you out :) I'm sure we'll thread together at some point in the future.

Iron Empire and Sacred Lotus are lovely groups with talented writers :) You'll be in great hands with them.

[member="Bethany Kismet"]

Thank you! I'd love to be a part of your group. I will join up :)

[member="Lady Kay"]

Thanks so much for the advice! I have always admired you and your writing so i looke really forward to writing with you in the future :)

[member="Faith Organa"] [member="Alexander Sannes"]

Thank you both for the suggestion :) At the moment i think The Order of the Sacred Lotus is really calling to me. I will check you guys out if things don't work out though!

Bah, the political scene... Next you'll be saying that the Trade Negotiations in the prequels were interesting and seeing how Palpatine rose to through the broken system was utter genius... Well I have one thing to say you people like you...

Me too! :p I think joining the political side would be a cool move, I'm just not the best person for it, never take it serious enough in-character...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom