Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to hit the ground running

Dustin Cin-Bad

D
So I got this new new character here and is still somewhat in the WIP phase and trying to figure them out. Also like the title says I'd like to keep up some momentum after creating this character who I have a few narrative inspirations for. For actual threading I could see Dustin here going one or two ways but neither is mutually exclusive.
  • One is for this Jedi Outcast to more or so start reconnecting with the rest of the Jedi as a whole and rekindle sense of duty and responsibility as a protector.
  • Second is to lean into the more roguish/ronin vibe I got in mind for him at the moment. Possibly through more mercenary or nefarious activities. Or even something more akin to vigilantism as well.

But these are just some of my ideas and nothing I have in mind yet is really set in stone. Plus let me know if you perhaps have any suggestions as well as I'd love to hear them too. Feel free to leave a reply here or DM me on either here on the site or Discord as well. Nonetheless, happy writings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom