Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to get back into it

Last time I did anything here was back in 2020 and I kinda miss it. There's a lot I meant to flesh out with this character but never got around to, so I wanna try and breath some life into him.
I wanted to write Dominic as a person who has gone through so much trauma that he's erected some pretty substantial walls to hide behind to stop him from having a mental breakdown. The strongest of those walls being the 'I don't give a f- about anything' persona, where he's endlessly cracking hopelessly immature jokes and taking nothing seriously, treating it all as a chore.
He's had some degree of formal training in both light and dark arts, That's really as far as I got, even then there wasn't much actually written in threads. Then life happened and this place was pushed so far back in my mind I almost completely forgot about it.

Ideally I'd like to find another group to run with but I'd be fine with just about anything from a one time gun for hire, quick round of chess, telling stories at a bar, just anything to get going again. If you've got any ideas, DM or reply below and Thank you for reading.

Looking at your profile, I see that your character used to know Kahlil? Not sure how you plan to handle it since a good amount of time has passed, and Kahlil has gotten older while you might not be aging your character. Buuuut, Valery here is his wife :)

Maybe it'd be fun to have Valery and Dominic meet and have that come up, among other things in the story.

Oh damn... basically 50 years have passed since I was last here, making dom around 70... Hmm. Didn't realise it had moved forward so much.
Mmmmmaybe I should just make a new character then.
Never imagined Kahlil would settle down though haha

Oh damn... basically 50 years have passed since I was last here, making dom around 70... Hmm. Didn't realise it had moved forward so much.
Mmmmmaybe I should just make a new character then.
Never imagined Kahlil would settle down though haha
Not necessary if you don't want to!

Kahlil and Valery are in their 40's, so we haven't really moved along with the timeline updates either. The last one was an absurdly long one, so a lot of people haven't gone along with it. Time is ultimately fluid and the site will never force you to go along with any kind of time jump :) So you can easily still write the character, and adjust the age to where you want him to be.

And yep! Married to Valery and they've got some kiddos too xD

I don't have many ideas but I do have a spreadsheet from someone else with a bunch of story ideas that I am never ashamed of plucking from.

AKA I'd be happy to write with you and I'm sure we can work with cooking up something! I've got characters in my signature but basically I can cater to just about anything from bounty hunting, Jedi, Sith, assassin, law enforcement, and I have a doctor if you need stitches.

Dominic Shiro Dominic Shiro Welcome back! I have a pretty nice cast of characters that range from Jedi Masters and Padawans to bounty hunters, assassins, and Imperial Knights. I'm sure we can find some common ground to write on!

If you're looking for active factions, there's the Galactic Alliance/New Jedi Order for your Republic-style stuff, the Rimward Trade League for more slice of life Outer Rim stories, the Mandalorian Enclave, and a couple of Imperial groups as well. I'm also helping to build up a new crime syndicate, so there's lots of faction/group stories in the works around the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom