Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking To Find My Force Connection Once More...

Greetings one and all.

My name is Connor Harrison. Once a being connected with the Force until it was ripped away from me during an incident I have no memory of on Rhen Var years ago.

I have spent my recent years trying to find my way again in the galaxy.

The Light and Dark side of the Force has stared me in the face, and I have faded away from both. With only the faintest of pushing and pulling enhanced by the Force, I have no control over a power I once studied with the Jedi Order for the side of good on Coruscant.

I am looking for someone who can train me and guide me once more and make me what I was once; a strong, determined warrior and servant of the Force.

My destiny lies amongst you. I shall return tomorrow to begin walking the path placed before me, should any be there.

Thank you - and may the Force be with us all. Somehow.

While i cant train you i would love to be able to work with you to finding my own path, be it light or dark side of the force. My character is one that like you is absolutely new to the force, well your not new but you are in a way...if that makes any sense. I also have another Character Alexandra who as well is not a master of the force but is skilled enough and has some training. Plus she holds not allegiance to light or dark side of the force and is a loner thus not tied to a faction either.

Thanks Arthur - I will bear it in mind soon so I can develop further. :)
And yes, I'm not new, but I am in terms of training and controlling the Force, so someone who can take me under their wing is what I am looking for to start me on the right path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom