Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to Duel Several Opponents At Once

Well, as the title says i'm looking for a couple of opponents for a handicap duel where my girl Shay here fights pretty much 3v1 or 4v1. I'm looking for either Padawans, Knights, or NFUs for this and i'd like to mix a bit of this into Shay's overall plot. Maybe she bust into a Jedi Temple looking for something or whatever the case. Either way, i'd like at least two or at the most four.

This can also be development for young padawans as well and act as their first 'dangerous' mission or whatever.

So, anyone interested?

Pardon me, my sense of humor was getting ahead of me.

Do the people involved in the duel have to be primary accounts or can a padawan level NPC join in on the duel? And I strictly mean a padawan level combatant.

[member="Cinder Rose"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
You misunderstand, I am pretty sure he means "Are you asking to defeat the participants?" :p

I am wondering the same myself, as I am not adverse to it, but in return you would also win a long-term rival - which may be a good thing looking at it from a story perspective. :)

I don't write many characters anymore so your choices are witch or NFU-smuggler.

[member="Cinder Rose"]

[member="Master Savan-Xyhn"]: The Wich will be fun...or NFU. Choose whoever you have the most fun with =). And i mean, i don't plan on beating you all into the dirt like i'm a god. But Shay is formidable simply because of how she is played so i'm not sure who would win. Obviously if i'm put into a situation where i am certain to lose than i'll accept that. But i'll be trying my hardest to win xD

[member="Kha'ro Ottosuki"] : Welcome aboard. And as for 'will i win'. Uhhh, maybe, i'd like to. But it all depends on how it goes .

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]: Ohhhh, ok, interesting =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom