Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Y'all's Feedback On My Writing/Characters

Travelin’ the Stars
(Now posted in the correct forum)

Hey y'all, I can't remember the last time I did one of those Feedback things, but after my total post count hitting 1263, I think it is time for another one. I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing skill/ improve my characters, so I'd love to hear what y'all's thoughts and opinions are.

5-WCH (Switchblade) - Does he give off that "killer droid" vibe? If this guy were trying to collect a bounty on your character, would they be scared/nervous? I know droids aren't exactly mainstream, but I'd like to start writing this guy again.

A.I.M - Is the idea of an AT-AT with artificial intelligence sound cool? What should I do to get this guy in more regular threads, versus just invasions?

Des Harz - Cyborg military commander. Does he give off a bossy/arrogant vibe that I'm going for? Also HMU if y'all ever want to write fleet battles.

Fisk Kamer - Anyof y'all write force ghosts? Trying to get this guy into threads, but just can't figure out how to write him now that he has bitten the dust.

Jak Ross - Nature loving Jedi Senator. Yah or Nah?

Kar Bakar - Man has this guy had some history. Could anyone give me tips on how to write a Mando better? Are force-sensitive Mandos even allowed anymore?

Kino Hype - Slowly becoming one of my favorite chars. How can I write grief and vengeance better? Does he seem like a loner and an outcast in threads? If not, how can I improve that?

Kole Eckttor - What can I do to write exhaustion/worn-out mess better? It he giving off the old worn out traveler vibes I and going for? Also, what should I do to improve his treasure hunting side?

Kreg Jare - Would you want to punch this guy seconds after talking to him? Honestly the idea I'm going for NGL.

Len Vert - Has he had a good progression from drunken pilot to sobered-up starfighter ace? Any ways I can improve on writing a happy-go-lucky character?

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei - Ah, here we go. While he may be my favorite character, he is sometimes the one I have the hardest time writing. What can I do to improve on writing depression and anxiety? Has his progression been natural, or is it going too fast? Is he too much like the mainstream Jedi Knight that everyone knows? Would he even be a character that is interesting enough for you to write with? Should I spend the time to flesh out his backstory more? Where should the character go in the future?

Pyrrah Tae - My second favorite character to write. Does he give off the major crime leader vibes? Should he start making more connections to more criminal characters? Is the Black Market something I should start referencing more in threads? If you crossed him, would he be someone your character would even be afraid of?

Any feedback or criticism is truly appreciated. Hopefully I can get some tips from y'all in how to improve my writing and these characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom