Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for work (Read, RP)

Yo, what's up? I'm in-between jobs at the moment, looking for the next payday. I don't care who you are or who you work for. Long as ya creds are good, we can talk business. I'm down for whatever ya want done, not picky here. That said, preference will go to anyone with a job involving killing. Keep in mind, this is an open line. if you wanna stay anonymous, you'll be paying half up front. Non-negotiable. If you're paranoid and want me to meet ya somewhere for the offer, you'll be covering fuel costs, whenever or not I take the job. Also non-negotiable. Hit me up with any offers ya got.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just trying to find a good way to get my new guy involved in some RP without jumping right into something that's been running for a while, thought this might be a good way to try it. Sorry if I posted it in the wrong thread lol.

[member="Meanken"]

I wanna thread with you, but I'm not sure what's happening at the moment. Just tag me in whatever you think fits the bill.

Er....I'm not really sure myself lol. I did, however, read in your character thread that you seemed to be considering making a minor faction for your admiral guy. Maybe he wants to try to get Chaff to lead his ground forces, or something of the like? I'm down for helping ya make a faction if Chaff can be convinced IC.

[member="Meanken"]

Gotta convince my space people first.... Those two are a little invested in our current faction... And I put them there, so I feel bad now, ha ha.

I'll get back to you on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom