Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Work {And friends?}

Evok is my newest character, but one of the few that I've ever really felt good about. I spent a couple weeks just thinking hard about what I wanted him to be like. Sure, it drained some of my muse, but it also got me rearing to go! Honestly I haven't been this excited about a character since... well, I haven't been this ecstatic before. Not even for Ven or Ire. It's a sweet feeling, for sure! :D

Here's his bio if you're interested in reading it. It's a tad bit long. Just a tidily bit.
TL; DR for bio:
Evi is a salvager from Boz Pity. He's a bit of youngster, almost 16, who just escaped from a semi-abusive Cultist family. Yikes. Recently he's been scavenging and selling parts, along with repairing things for people. Kid always wears heavy cloaks and gas masks (or just regular masks). Never shows his face. Has a natural ability to work with animals, amplified with force sensitivity.

I'd like to set up a few threads for him to help get things started. It should be noted that at the moment he's trying to stay out of politics. Which means he won't officially do any jobs for a faction, HOWEVER, he will do things for individuals representing a faction. Personally he doesn't favor any particular group. He does have a set of morals, and wouldn't like working for anyone who's on the evil side of things. Chaotic good? Sure, Lawful Evil? Maybe. Chaotic Evil? No.

He'll be up for small jobs, general meetings (accidental or planned), and maybe a few encounters with other FUs who can pass on a bit of knowledge to him.

I'd be up for an thread, as I'm currently in two threads and I'm in the mood for RPing, it also doesn't really matter what the thread would be about, as Adenn doesn't represent a faction but he does... Hunt people :p so it's kinda up to you.

[member="Evok Halver"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom