Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for trouble...

I'm new around here and looking to get involved. Though I've been reading the site for some time, I still find I'm not sure what to do to get involved with people, especially since I haven't RP'd with any of you. That being said, I do have a private thread for my first thread, something I'm doing with Galina. However, I want to get more involved, so I'm looking for either something to jump into or something new altogether.

Some quick facts about Shakrin:
He's a Force User, but has next to no training. He has quite a few bounties on his head for failure to complete jobs (though he's completed them by not turning over things to the people that hired him for reasons that are his own). He's a trained martial combatant and is rather good at it. He believes that everyone in the galaxy is corrupt.

If you can work with that and want to RP sweet. Let's do something!

I'm looking for anything. Big picture or small picture doesn't matter. Though Big Picture stories, in my RP experience, tend to be more fun. @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Shakrin said:
Sounds intriguing. I think I shall join.
VEry well, you already have the link and i am glad to see you join. Not you will be on the ship to start when you join in and what not. With the worlds worst ship captain as a host so HAVE FUN.
@[member="Shakrin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom