Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Training/Missions/Group/ANYTHING

I am new, obviously, and looking for a serious amount of roleplays. Im very active and can post usually once a day. With me being a Padawan, I'd love some training and abilities, but an adventures sounds awesome too!

In addition, I would love to start some relationship building and get me some good friends. Any takers?

Also, are we allowed to DM our own adventures? I have some great ideas for missions and could DM a group through them.

[member="Calos Erevan"]

I'm not sure either. But, as long as we don't go around claiming to have save the universe or killing off important people I don't think there's anything the wrong with it.

In your first post you said you had some ideas for missions. I'd be down for something like that.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Seems you are a Jedi Knight, perhaps Calos and Kal'n come with you to help resolve some minor mining dispute? ... things could escalate from there.

I'm just spit balling.

[member="Calos Erevan"]

[member="Kal'n Drasco"]
[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Something fun. We could do a hostage situation, or maybe a diplomatic meeting gone wrong.

Could investigate some type of space hulk that has become a beacon of the dark side because of a Sith holocron being stashed on it.

OR a ship that once carried out medical experiments on the plague has resurfaced somewhere in the Middle Rim and we are sent to go check it out?

I too am spitballing.

The thread is up. I placed it in the Group Training thread and mentioned both of you. If anything needs fixing, let me know. I tried to base my characters thoughts on yours by thumbing through your bios.

[member="Kal'n Drasco"], [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom