Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Storylines

Hi I'm interested I Have 3 character's that could work.

Jim here is a flirtatious Smuggler, Scoundrel and all around morally grey kind of character yet he has a kind heart. Definitely a character to thread with if you want to keep things lighthearted.

Garlen is a cruel, sinister and conniving character and leader of his own Planet Ord Bostadus. Good for a political thriller type thread or a gig kind of thread.

Marl is an all around good guy. He's a soldier who is very much a loner but an overall very wise character who is good for a social thread or an action thread.

Howdy! Looking for someone to do a nice little storyline with. If interested let me know. Altima is a lone soldier sort, sorta freedom fighter / merc, so if you’re interested let me know.
I’m also interested. Just trying to get my feet wet after a 7 yr hiatus. But I have Nola I’d love to start running again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom