Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for somebody to draw me a character avatar.

Javar Ikon

Seriously, not a Bartender
I want a good looking avatar for my first character....

But I can't draw.

So, I'm asking anybody who has the time on their hands if they'd be willing to draw me a 7'11'', lithe-but muscled Drow-ish looking guy with gold hair and blue eyes.

Clothing? The boots shown here, along with the pants from the same, and a long trenchcoat. Pick whatever colors you think suit him!

From Corellia with love,

Xak

Jsc

Disney's Princess
A full-body Original Character, colored, and outfitted? Woo wee. That would probably run you 20 $ American as a Commission on DeviantArt.

If you could find a picture of a dude you like and post it here, I can probably change his hair and eye color for you. :D

Javar Ikon

Jay Scott Clark said:
A full-body Original Character, colored, and outfitted? Woo wee. That would probably run you 20 $ American as a Commission on DeviantArt.

If you could find a picture of a dude you like and post it here, I can probably change his hair and eye color for you. :D
Hold on... Lemmie go find a picture of a Drow I can legally take...

Javar Ikon

elfi75.jpg

Is it possible for you to change his skin color to black, too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom