Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some people to help build Vaucris' character

Vaucris Macroe

"Captain Macroe of the First Order reporting for d
Vaucris Macroe is a captain in the first order, and learning about fleeting and ship based RP is my main intent for her. However, a good character needs friends and enemies. What I'm looking for are

1) People who have a grudge against her. Either rival members of the first order or enemies who may want to track her down and perhaps even infiltrate her ship.

2) Friends. People within the first order who she worked with in her training, or perhaps people who have chosen a different lifestyle that she may be forced to confront or ask for help.

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
she seems so interesting, I wish this character was still imperial minded and in her old body. She would have worked to be a rival or frenimy possibly. Still if would be fun to practice fleeting with someone

Vaucris Macroe

"Captain Macroe of the First Order reporting for d
[member="Edric Vanyan"]
Sounds like an... Odd thread. Still, It could certainly work, Thrawn did it.

[member="Sala'dine"]
If you were once imperial minded it could work perfectly! Once allies, then you became not-imperial-minded.

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
[member="Vaucris Macroe"] hmm that could work. I like it. We should do it and have some fun. RIght now she is continuing her small research plans into old/ancient First order tech. She went to an old research base for the quintessence research and information. So they could work from there since her ship[ isn't perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom