Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Sith Acolytes to formulate a task force

Alright, so after much discussion with [member="Krest"] , [member="Tirdarius"] , and a couple of others The Sith Ascendancy has decided to allow for a small group of the factions most prodigious acolytes to form a task force among themselves to carry out the prime directive of The Ascendancy.

This is a group meant only for the Acolytes of the faction. Its members will consist of those with unique skills, personality, and appearances who can utilize their strengths and cover each others weaknesses for dangerous assignments that could otherwise not be tackled alone. This group, while ultimately answering to the higher ups will govern themselves and work together as a single fluid unit.

Rivalries will be undoubtedly be present and this group will usher in social interaction and conflict to allow for good storytelling. Rather than Acolytes constantly trying to find masters and what not this group will allow for them to be their own masters and teach themselves abilities through their shared experiences.

This group will have to solve problems for themselves and act on their own accord with the interest of the Ascendancy at heart.

For those interested please make your presence known below ^^

[member="Blake Morrigan"]

I have a character that i think would be good for this. I am still working the kinks out with her but i think she would maybe be a good fit.
My only worry is my writing skills. While i do think they are pretty adequate, i know they are nowhere near as good as your own. I fear that may be a problem.

Lark

Saint of the Damned
0a69607ce51db10787b00e1ad96024b1_eddie-sounds-like-fun-count-me-sounds-like-fun-meme_600-400.jpeg

I think this is a great Idea. I feel like this will really allow Acolytes to shine in a different light, before enduring the Knight Title. It should allow for some insightful growth among a fresh pool of newcomers. That being said, if you need help with anything regarding submissions, like a base or ect...Let me know. I wouldn't mind helping out the cause.

Count me in as well. I look forward to seeing various interactions within the task force as a whole. Should be fun! ;)

Alright, so far there appears to be seven of us, i'll go down the list of who is all involved.

Blake Morrigan
[member="Effie Duanna"]
[member="Janos"]
[member="Ariealla Vareldi"]
[member="Drios Rapux"]
[member="Orion Darkstar"]
[member="Lark"]

Before i seal the deal on these seven, is there anyone else who wants in? If so you have till tomorrow to respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom