Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Roleplays

Masque

Bounty Hunter
Greetings!

I'm currently seeking some partners to get some roleplays started! Not going to beat too much around the bush here. Tasha Flynn's full character sheet can be found below. Feel free to check it out to see if you'd be interested in roleplaying with me.

In terms of what I'm interested in roleplaying I have a few ideas. I'm interested in both exploring my character's past and present. So if anyone wants to do a thread concerning Tasha's bounty hunter training/experience feel free to contact me. I'm also interested in exploring what Tasha is doing in the present day so if that's more appealing to you contact me.

When it comes to posts I pretty much give what I get. My longer posts are usually the beginning and a few middle posts (by longer I put that at 1,000+ words). I expect partners to give me at least two decent sized paragraphs per post though more would be fabulous. There are very few exceptions to that request. The main exception being action scenes. I know those particular scenes tend to be shorter so that doesn't bother me.

I think that about covers everything. Once again, contact me if you are interested. Shoot me a message or respond below. Either way will get me in touch with you.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/1247-tasha-flynn/

Masque

Bounty Hunter
Equa Dominator said:
I would like to RP with you. :D
Wow that was fast! Side note: I must say that I'm amazed how active this site is! It's absolutely fantastic! :D
Excellent! What strikes your fancy? Want to do something in the present? Past?

Ava Solborne

A
Well, first of all, I've got two characters (actually one), who suits your character. They are Equa Dominator (my main character) and Beatrice Gwandarh (a bounty hunter). You can choose, which one of them would you like to meet. I would like to do something in present.

Masque

Bounty Hunter
Equa Dominator said:
Well, first of all, I've got two characters (actually one), who suits your character. They are Equa Dominator (my main character) and Beatrice Gwandarh (a bounty hunter). You can choose, which one of them would you like to meet. I would like to do something in present.
Okay. Present it is. Hmmmm, let's go with Beatrice Gwandarh.

Ava Solborne

A
OK. You can start the thread, but I'll be active again after about twelve hours, so...

Masque

Bounty Hunter
Equa Dominator said:
OK. You can start the thread, but I'll be active again after about twelve hours, so...
Alright. I'll get started on the thread. Any particular plot you had in mind or should we just wing it?

Tasha in case you would be interested in a little spy games we have an ongoing thread entitled Operation Blackguard. Jedi/Republic agents are trying to foil an evil plot on Naboo. If spy vs spy is your thing, you are most welcome to join.

I would like to join but would you like Jedi, bounty hunter, or assassin?

Oh yeah that so fun........ not really if you dont like those type of Rps. and I should have done it with my assassin.

Alli Wren

A
Hmm I am interested in rping but I am at a loss for who to rp with, I have Mirta, a mandolorian who some times works jobs... Alli an Ceo of Baktoid Industries, Viera Kisep Supreme Moff of the Imperial Remnant, and Tal Lom, Sith acolyte, oh and Hanna, the daughter of an ambasador... .

Masque

Bounty Hunter
Daxton Bane said:
Tasha in case you would be interested in a little spy games we have an ongoing thread entitled Operation Blackguard. Jedi/Republic agents are trying to foil an evil plot on Naboo. If spy vs spy is your thing, you are most welcome to join.
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll be sure to check out your thread tonight!

Masque

Bounty Hunter
Darren Shaw said:
I would like to join but would you like Jedi, bounty hunter, or assassin?

Oh yeah that so fun........ not really if you dont like those type of Rps. and I should have done it with my assassin.
Hmmmmm...how about you pick? I'd be interested to see how Tasha gets along with other characters outside of her profession.

Masque

Bounty Hunter
Alli Wren said:
Hmm I am interested in rping but I am at a loss for who to rp with, I have Mirta, a mandolorian who some times works jobs... Alli an Ceo of Baktoid Industries, Viera Kisep Supreme Moff of the Imperial Remnant, and Tal Lom, Sith acolyte, oh and Hanna, the daughter of an ambasador... .
Wow! You have some cool characters going on here. Would you be interested in playing Mirta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom