Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Rival

My new Jedi is looking for a long-time rival and opponent that he can face. Ideally, this would be some sort of Sith concept, but I am open to all ideas. Reach out to me here and we can get the ball rolling plotting some interesting story arcs.

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
not much of a sith but my character view on the true balance of the force could spark some interesting conflict/ ideology differences, that paired with the fact he had turned half of his order to the dark side to create the 'True' balance he had caught might be something to work with

I have two Dark Side characters who could fit the bill:

Darth Exter Darth Exter is a Sith Lord who has been banished to the realm of Hyperspace, and can only interact with Realspace through a force-avatar. His current goal is to return to Realspace by manipulating someone into freeing him from his prison.

The other option is Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar . Glar is an exile from the Pyke Syndicate and a Dark Side adept. He splits his time between working as a mercenary, and hunting for Sith Holocrons. He is not exactly a true Sith, but is still a formidable lightsaber duelist.

Because I have yet to actually use Darth Exter in any RPs, I would say that I am more comfortable writing Glar, but at the same time, I am interested in trying Exter out. I guess it just depends on whether or not you are ok with being the “guinea pig” for Exter.

My character, Lyssa Clauda Lyssa Clauda could work! She's a mirialan sith obsessed with killing her father after he destroyed her legs. Because he was a Jedi, she hates the order and everything that they stand for.

Last edited:
Working my way back onto this site. I had something going with someone before but they disappeared and I did as well shortly after. That being said, if you want - Crix Maden is a masterless sith/dark jedi in his mid twenties. He's an army brat who was turned over to the sith once his force sensitivity was discovered.

His most recent history is that after making it through the initial trials to become sith (decided he was one of the last pools of sith who were trained on Korriban), he was grouped up with some of the others as well as soldiers and ordered into a space battle where he ran into a jedi. He forced the jedi into a crash landing on the planet below where he was defeated and presumed dead. It was a primitive planet, and hsi ship was taken, so he was stranded for some time before being discovered by a sith cult. The sith cult took him in though he broke away from them at the first opportunity. Now I'm just writing him as a roaming dark jedi/"sith" who is mostly making credits until he finds some purpose beyond a job-to-job life. Anwyay, Crix Maden Crix Maden is him.

This thread is old so let it be known that any of you can hit me up on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom